Chapter 16

*Lily POV*

It has been 2 years now. He is 2 years old. He is growing up so fast. I woke up with no one in the bed. I got up from the bed going downstairs. When I go downstairs I see my mate kissing another girl. He saw me. I ran outside before he started to run, I shifted into my wolf form and ran as fast as I can. I found this cave so I went into the cave. In the cave, I saw this door. I opened the door. It leads to a closed in room. It was empty like no one lives in it. I close the door from behind me.

*Blake POV*

Why did she do that? That girl came up to me and just kiss me. When I saw my mate crying when she saw me. I wanted to punch this girl in the face. Instead of doing that I put her in the cell. I could not find my mate. She was nowhere to be found. The baby was still sleeping. I went into my office and destroyed everything that was in my way. That was everything in my office. Her link was still open. I felt her pain that I gave her.

"Love. I need to talk to you. The girl just came up to me and kissed me. I did not like it. I love you and only you. Please come back and I will explain more."I said showing her what happened.

I felt her smile in the bond. I hope she will come back soon.

*Lily POV*

I don't know if I want to face him right now. No, I don't so I am going to stay here for a couple more hours. I felt like someone was in the cave with me. Suddenly I felt a big pain on my head. I was knocked out. I was dragged out of the cave. I was put on a blanket. Something that was soft. I woke up minutes after.

"Your mate has my mate in your cell. Go back to your mate and tell him to give her back. If no this wolf-bane is going to be injected. Not by me but by this. Oh. Yeah. And she kissed him first. It was all part of the plan."He said pulling my shirt up.

I ran to the pack house.

"Blake I need to talk to you. Like now."I said really worried

"I am so sorry. She kissed me first."He said crying

"I no Blake. I got told by the girls mate. He told me to tell you that if you don't let her go. He is going to inject me with this."I said lifting up my shirt.

"I already let her go. She is already to her mate. I heard the whole conversation."He said

"Oh," I said

I tried to take off the thing. It was no use. He tried to take it off. It took it off just like that. I was relieved that it was off.

"Thank you, "I said giving him a kiss.

"You are a much better kisser than her anyways."He said

"Oh. Really."I said giving him another kiss.

We went to the kitchen and ate some dinner. We went upstairs. I started to take off my clothes. I went to the bathroom turning on the water.

"You want to join. You do need a shower."I said smiling

"Of course. I want to join."He said taking off his clothes.

I was already in the shower. He got in after. I washed his hair and he washed mine. We washed our own body's. We made out in the shower for a while. We got out of the shower. He dried me off. I did the same. I put on black short shorts and a black lacy tank top. He went into bed with his boxers on. I jumped into bed. He pulled me up to his chest and wrapped his arm around my body. We fell asleep instantly.

Vote and Comment :)