Not good

So, this is the new, new chapter, and now everything has his order. Good. 

I hope you guys like it, and as always:

comment, vote, fan =D

~~~~~~~

Liam POV

I . . . I . . . I have to say something!

Brain say something smart.

Haha, funny, what shall I answer. I mean, Niall, Niall Horan, my best friend, just confessed that he is in love with me.

I never thought, that he would feel this way towards me.

I didn't feel the same.

I have Danielle. I'm straight. Absolutly straight.

I just stared at Niall. I couldn't do anything else. I wasn't prepared for this.

I was like a fangirl, reading a fanfiction, then comes an interessting part and then screaming!

"Liam? Liam? Hey Liam James Payne? Still here? Did you understand, what I just said?"

Oh yeah, I did understand.

"Uhhhh . . ." Smart answer Liam, really smart.

"Danielle lied to you! She stole my song. Understand? THE SONG IS FROM ME!" He said again.

Niall's POV

I thought the best thing is, ignoring, that I just confessed to him.

He was really out of it. Maybe, if I act like I never said that, he would believe me.

I don't want to ruin our friendship, and I knew he is straight.

So I have no chance. And come on, Danielle is really gorgous. 

"Hey Liam, do I have to get water?"

Ah, this finally brings him back to earth.

"No no, no need. So, Niall . . . well, you said, that-" He began.

"Yeah, I said, that Danielle stole my song. It is my song, which you love."

"What? NO! You said you're in love with me."

"I would know, if I said that, right? I thouht you were so shocked, because you just heard, that Danielle lied to you."

"Are you fucking kidding me, Niall? At first you act like you didn't say you're in love with me, and then you say, that Danielle is a liar?"

"Danielle is a liar! And an idiot! And she stole my song, and just because you love MY song you think you love Danielle."

"That's bullshit! I liked her since that day I saw her in class."

"That's a bad joke, right? Why didn't you tell me anything? When you dated this other girl, Haylee, you told me too! Why aren't you saying anything?"