Why didn't I realized sooner? I'm so stupid!

OH MY GOD! After three weeks of no internet I finally have it back! You guys would never believe me how much I missed wattpad and tumblr.

And like I said, when I get my internet, the next chapter comes up. And here it is. I'm going to be sad, the fanfic slowly comes to an end. . . 

~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

My heart was racing, like I just ran two marathons.

I never broke up with someone before. After the 'date' I had with Niall, I realized I had to break up with her.

I mean, I already knew I had to break up with her before the date, but after it, I just noticed that Niall was the most important one for me.

I can't believe I was so stupid and never noticed that.

I, I think I like Niall, more than just best friends. Feels weird to say that, especially after I was so mean to him and broke his heart.

He was always there for me, and I wasn't when he needed me the most.

I sighed.

Okay, now or never.

I knocked on the door, and Danielle opened it.

"Hey." I said, "Can I come in?"

"Sure." She said and she really wanted to kiss me. I ducked quickly.

"What?" She asked like nothing had happend. Like everything was okay, and that made me angry.

How can someone be so bold?

"What is? I want to know why you said the song was from you, and why you lied into my face." I said, anger in my vioce.

"Because I liked you from the start, and you never noticed me, because of blondie, and the situation was just perfect."

I didn't know what to say. Why didn't I realize before that she is so selfish and mean?

"Did you know that you and I broke Niall's heart?"

"Do I care? No. I mean, when he don't have the guts to tell you, it's his problem." She said carelessly. She looked to her hands inspecting her fingernails.

"Are you stupid! You knew how precious he is for me!"

"A little bit to much for my taste. All the time when we met, Niall here and there, and he can't see anymore, and I'm worried, and blah, blah, blah. You just always talked about that blind stupid idiot."

"Don't talk about him like that!"

"I can call him whatever I want!"

"It is over! You're such a selfish person!"

"Good! Because I would've broke up with you sooner than you think!" She responded, and I walked out of her apartment, slamming the door shut.

I was so blind! Why didn't I get, that Danielle is so evil!

She is so stupid, in nice words.

And Niall was the one, who was sad. All Danielle's and I's fault.

*      *      *

When I came back in my room I . . .

"Ow hey Li." He said and smiled.

"Nialler? Why are you here? Your stuff, don't tell me . . ."

"Yes I live here again in our room. I didn't want to bother Harry anymore, and I would like to be here again. So can I?"

"Of course you can!"

I walked up to him and hugged him tightly. Our room was just so empty without him.

He hugged back immediately. I'm happy that he's back. When he moved out of our shared room, I never were so sad before.

"I'm happy, you're here again. I missed you Ni." I said. Mentally I was crying because of happiness.

"Chrm . . ." Said someone and I looked up.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked and looked to Louis, Zayn and Harry, who were standing in the doorframe.

"Well we hope Liam will say it now."

"Say what?" Niall asked.

I looked confused. What shall I say?

I looked to Niall, and he looked to me.

Is it possible, that Louis, Zayn and Harry know?

No.

*     *     *

"Do you know it?" I asked my three band mates, while Niall was up in his room, hearing loud music.

"That you love Niall? Yeah we know that, since, like forever, even before you get together with Danielle." The last part Harry said a little bit disgusted.

"Well. . . Nice that you guys know." I said arkwardly, does everybody know except Niall?

I sighed loudly.

"Liam, it isn't that hard. Niall likes you, you like him, let Niam happen."

"Niam?"

"Yeah, Nialls and yours shippername? Our fans are so awesome." Harry said and smirked.

"There is no Niam." I said.

"Why not? You broke up with Danielle, and you like Niall and Niall likes you, otherwise he wouldn't have written your song and he wouldn't have told us that he likes you." Zayn said and stared at me.

"First, how do you guys know-"
"The break up with, Danielle?" Harry asked.

"Sometimes we are also better than the FBI." He added.

"Well actually we just followed you." Zayn said. "You were so nervous when ou went out of the house that we couldn't just not follow you. And then we saw how you entered Danielle's house and you both were really loud and we knew - break up." Zayn continued and nodded.

"And now it's the perfect time to tell Niall." Louis began, and patted my shoulder.

"I bet he already changed his mind. You can't like someone who was so stupid and selfish." I looked down. I really messed up this time.

"Nah don't think so negativ Liam, just try your luck." Louis said.

"And what if we never ever talk again, when I told him and he doesn't like me anymore?"

"Well then . . ." Zayn began.

"That would be bad." Harry said and shrugged.

"But it won't happen, so go on and tell him!" Louis smiled enthusiastically.

"We know it will work." Harry said and hugged me tightly.

Maybe they were right.

Maybe I should just try it.