Stay away from her

Start from the beginning

She speeded to the staircase and pushed Enzo against a wall, as she wrapped her hand around his neck.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice was dark and dangerous.

"I see you already know."

"Don't fucking toy with me, Enzo." Mackenzie smashed his body against the wall once again. "Is she your mate?" She questioned with a calmer tone.

It was in moments like this that the petite vampire became extremely dangerous, Enzo knew that. He had seen what she capable of when she let the darkness inside her take over.

"I don't know." Enzo answered hurriedly. "I need to taste her blood to test that."

"I'll get it, but stay away from her." The vampire let go of his neck and disappeared immediately.

The three girls were now standing in a room located in the lower part of the castle. The walls were made of stone, which made the room extremely cold for Fernanda. It was full with training equipment.

"Welcome ladies, to the King's personal training room." Cassius spoke with his usual dramatic tone, that annoyed the hell out of Mackenzie.

"Today you will be having a training session with me, Commander Bellator and the Prince of Daemones." Cassius signaled to the men standing beside him.

"Elizabeth your brother will be your tutor for today.

"Lucky me." Elizabeth faked excitement.

"I love you too, little sis." Markus joked.

"Mackenzie you're with me and Fernanda the Prince is with you." The petite vampire gave the Prince a warning look, which he seemed to have seen.

The group dispersed and the couples headed to opposite corners of the room.

"I'm actually glad to see you again, Ellie." Markus confessed to his sister as they got in a fighting position.

"I'll send dad your greetings." Elizabeth answered with a serious manner as she held her fists near her face.

"Why are you mad at me?" Markus asked as he launched a punch in her direction.

"You left me, Markus, without saying goodbye." Elizabeth easily dodged the punch.

"Come on, Ellie, you're a grown up woman." Elizabeth swiftly raised her leg to meet his head, but his brother predicted her move and grabbed her leg before it could hit him. He twisted her leg, which caused Elizabeth to land headfirst into the floor.

"Just I'm an adult doesn't mean that I don't have feelings and that I don't need my big brother anymore." She stood up again with her arms in the same position as before.

"Maybe after this we can chat."

"Thank you." She launched a fist in his direction, but he managed to dogged it.

"Now, tell me has my little sister found her mate." Markus asked innocently, not knowing the affect his words had on the shewolf.

Elizabeth jabbed his right cheek and then she punched him in the face, with such anger that blood started to come out of it.

"I'm done with this." Elizabeth walked over her brother's body and decided to sat down in a wooden bench near a window.

Mackenzie and Cassius decided to take their fight into the fighting ring. The werewolf was speaking, but the woman was too focused making sure that Enzo didn't try anything on Fernanda. She felt a breeze brush by her face, she immediately turned her face to Cassius, whose fist was moving in her direction. Her hand moved fast to his wrist, his arm twisted upwards.