Stay away from her

XXX

XXX

The girls were woken up earlier than usual, because today they will be attending a training session led by Cassius. Currently they were at the breakfast table.

"You didn't say goodbye to her?" Elizabeth asked Fernanda with a calm tone.

"No, no I didn't." Regret was present in her voice. She didn't even see her before she left, after her encounter with Enzo she returned to her room and she wasn't their anymore.

"I need to talk to you." Her words confused the other two, who didn't know who specifically she was referring to.

"Yesterday..." Fernanda continued without explanation. "Yesterday during the meeting I shook everybody's hands to prove a theory of mine. But when I shook a particular person's hand, I felt a sort of static, electricity maybe." Elizabeth and Mackenzie exchanged worried looks, the two already knew the meaning of her words.

"Continue." The two spoke simultaneously.

"Then after that I was wondering the hallways and he followed me. We spoke and he told that if ever dared to be near the King, he will start a war. I know it sounds crazy, I know. But I swear it's true." Fernanda looked desperate for help. She was knew to the supernatural world, she had no idea what the pull she felt towards Enzo meant. Or she probably did, but was to scared for it to be true.

"Can you tell us his name?" Elizabeth questioned as she reached for her hand.

"She doesn't need to." Mackenzie stared directly at the table. "There was only one person in that room, that could make such a threat." She raised her eyes to them. "The Prince of Daemones."

The Prince of Daemones was Fernanda's mate. The two women thought to themselves.

"Fernanda, why don't you go get change for the training session?" Elizabeth pointed at her current attire, her silk pajamas.

"Yeah." She answered shortly before standing up and loving the room.

Elizabeth listened closely until her steps were far away enough for her not to hear.

"You know how dangerous it is for him to be her mate?" Elizabeth pointed out worryingly.

"I'd love to tell you that Enzo will never do anything to put her in danger, but I'll be lying." Mackenzie answered truthfully.

"Can you talk to him?"

"Of course I can talk to him, but that doesn't mean he'll listen." Mackenzie answered frustratedly. "And I also don't know where he is."

"He'll be where Fernanda is." Elizabeth pointed out.

The two women looked at each other, worried visible in their eyes as they realized the danger of Fernanda being alone in her room.

"I'll go." Mackenzie answered before disappearing from the room faster than the blink of an eye.

Mackenzie examined the hallway were their bedrooms were located, their was no visible sign of Enzo, however she heard the steps on the staircase, heavy manly steps.