In the City

XXX

XXX

     As expected Renata had been eliminated due to yesterday's events. The petite vampire still couldn't comprehend why she hadn't been thrown out as well.

"Good morning, everyone." Cassius' voice got everybody's attention. "I hope you all enjoy breakfast today and I'm also here to inform you that you've been giving a free day. You'll be also allowed to go visit the city." The five remaining girls seemed truly interested in his offer. "The cars will take you there." With that the werewolf walked out of the dinning room.

Mackenzie silently stood up and followed him closely.

"Cassius!" Mackenzie shouted for him to turn around.

"Is everything alright?" He asked faking interest. Cassius already knew that she would followed him.

"I want to talk to the King. Could you take me to him?" Mackenzie asked politely.

"Actually..." Mackenzie already expected his denial. "The King requires your presence." Cassius spoke with fake politeness.

"Why didn't you tell me that back there?" Mackenzie questioned annoyed by the man.

"I didn't want to create unnecessary drama."

"Really? I thought that your only job here was to create drama, unnecessary drama." Mackenzie spoke sarcastically.

"I see you haven't forgiven me for what happened with Dinara."

"That and you also happened to have ripped my face with your stupid claws." One could here the resentment dripping from her voice.

"I owe you an apology, Mackenzie." He truly regretted hurting the woman firstly because it wasn't the moral thing to do, but also because she wasn't going to let it go so easily.

"Don't try again." Her tone was calmingly threatening. Cassius was still amaze by how intimidating the petite vampire was. "Could you take me to the King now?" Mackenzie's tone became neutral again.

"Yes. Follow me."

The two walked trough several hallways, Mackenzie couldn't stop herself from comparing the white walls of the palace with the unnerving hospital corridors on Earth. After walking for what could have been ten long and uneventful minutes, Cassius stoped in front of a massive wooden doorway. He entered the room, almost completely closing the door behind him.

"Miss Ahom is here, Your Majesty." Mackenzie heard him speak.

"Let her in, Cassius." The King spoke calmly.

Cassius opened the door again to let her in.

"Thank you for coming, Mackenzie." The King greeted her from a chair behind a massive desk. Her answer was a small polite smile.