"But your investigation proof you wrong." He stated. I nodded in response.

"Alpha," I stood up when my pack doctor appeared with a smile on his face. "all babies are safe and healthy." He led us into the hospital room where my beautiful mate is still asleep. Nothing could describe the joy I felt when I saw our babies sleeping peacefully in their crib beside their mom's hospital bed.

"Huh? Doctor, why is she in an incubator?" I asked, pointing my finger to the only baby that was inside an incubator, separated from her siblings.

"She had trouble breathing when she was born, but don't fret Alpha." I put my hands on the incubator, staring at the small little baby. She had short jet black hair and inherited most of Anna's feature. "I learned that this is a common thing in human child. It should take several hours for her to get used to breathing on her own. Once she get used to it, we should be able to bring her out of the incubator."

"Thank you doctor." The pack doctor nodded and left the us in the hospital room.

"Hey, Zane, come here and take a look at your future evil incarnations."

I raised one of eyebrows at the name he gave them. "You may love them now," he smirked, stretching one of his fingers to touch one of the babies' chubby cheeks. "But when they wake you up in the middle of the night for unknown reasons, you'll hate them terribly. I would say that name would fit them perfectly."

"Look," he said, pointing at one of my babies, "this one is awake," Charlie took my son to his arms and held him. Among the other three, he had inherited Anna's jet black hair. The other two had light brown hair, a trait that they had inherited from Matteo. After staring at my son for a while, one of his hands suddenly glow up in a green light. I watched as he placed it one the baby's forehead. Not a beat later, my son started to cry and wail loudly.

"Hey! What are you doing-let him go!" He swiftly disappear and reappear beside Anna's bed when I try to grab my son back.

"Don't fret. He is a guardian so I have to put a mark on him."

"Mark?" I frowned, but regain my composure when I saw my son stopped crying and had gone back to sleep.

"Yeah, the researchers in the kingdom found a way to protect the newborn guardians from the danger of lost souls. The reason I came back and forth to the kingdom this past month is to learn this spell."

"Zane?" I smiled, walking closer to Anna, I kiss the top of her forehead. "You did a wonderful job."

She gave me a weak smile, and asked for her babies.

After teaching her how to hold the baby, Charlie handed my son to Anna. "Here is one of them. The other two is in the crib." Charlie said. Anna took him carefully in her arms, and let out a smile.

"While this is such a beautiful sight, you may want to give a name to the babies."

"Well...I think this guy here would fit the name Ryan that we chose. Don't you think so, Zane?"

"He would suit any names that you think of Anna." Suddenly we heard the wail of the other babies.

"Can you bring them here? I want to see them too." She asked weakly.

"Zane. Here, you hold Alexander. I'll hold Amalia." After a few tries to hold Alexander, I was finally able to held him without having him crying. He did settle on glaring at me though. If this was any other person, my wolf and I would have growled at his disrespect, but his blue-eyes combined with his chubby cheeks just doesn't seem all that threatening to me.

When we took a seat beside Anna, to let her take a closer look on her children, she frowned.

"Where's my other baby? Where's Ryleigh? Did she not survive?" Seeing as she began to panic, I began explaining the news of our daughter's condition. "See, our Ryleigh is in there. She's sleeping-"

All of us paused as we saw her floating in the air. "H-how-"

Charlie had reacted quickly. He chanted a couple words and suddenly our daughter started falling. Just as Charlie tried to grab her, my father caught her in his hands.

All of us sighed in relief. "What were you guys doing? Why is she floating in the air?"

"There is some explanations for this. But for now, just hand her over to me. We need to place the mark on her before one of them attempt something else."

Unknown's POV

"Did you feel it?" I inquired my partner, who is sitting beside me. Both of our sights are set on the clear sunny sky.

"Yeah, I felt it too." She stood up and moved to stand beside the window. "Those demons left soon after I felt their presence."

"Which means that they have finally arrived."

"We should start our preparation soon." I nodded and with her tailing behind me, we left the room.

"How is the gathering of the sacrifices going ?"

"We have been able to gather several sacrifices from several wolf packs, vampire clans and even the guardian kingdom."

"Great. I will pay a visit to them now." I smirked, thinking of the things I could do to the sacrifices to make them beg and cry in agony.

"Don't cause too much damage Quinn. I doubt our master would like it if you hand a pile of rubbish to them."

"I know my boundaries Harley. Don't worry too much." She shook her head and left me alone to play.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a nice day. After working on and off on this book, it is finally completed. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I had enjoyed writing them 😊. Don't forget to vote and comment if you like this book.