"Competition?! What competition? You just want to jump first! Don't trick us!"

"I...I...you said that you will give me summoning circle, elderly lady...."

"Who's elderly lady?!"

A large vein pop out in Onyx temples, the pulling and shoving beings shattered their image in Onyx mind as a graceful and ethereal beings that aloofly and coldly look down upon anything.

Onyx has been leaving in this realm for a hundred years, his cub form turn into adult form, he just need five years to finally form a body.

He sigh, he really a certain silly person but his system Sora is nowhere to be found so he did not know what to do next, suddenly a force make him stumble in his feet and unconsciously falls in a circle in front of him.

"Aiyo!! The newborn falls in a summoning circle!" The nine tailed being innocently covered her mouth in a fake shock.

Bullshit! You intentionally shove this king! I will remember you!

Human realm

Finally, the ten years wait is over, the ten blessed lands is gonna open a summoning circle to call the mythical guardians, A powerful beings who protects their contractor and a sign of power for a human.

Summoning and summoning circle is not easy, it consume the summoner's lifespan and how many they can summon is based in their willpower to do it, most of it become a failure.

Every ten years, the ten blessed lands will hold this summoning festival, every human who have a newborn baby puts them in the summoning grounds, wishing that there baby will get the chance to have a contract with the powerful and beautiful beings, will stand above normal peoples.

In the land of Lorne

"It's open! The elder summoned a circle! Awesome!"

"My child will get that guardian!"

"Hmmpp!! Don't daydream, peasants!"

"Shh..be quite! The guardian will come out any minutes!"

The summoning circle in the center become brighter and brighter until a horn poke out from the circle and a Majestic white tiger came out.

ROAAAARRRRRRR!!!

A awe inspiring roar reverted from the land of Lorne.

Roar! Your mother! It freaking hurts! So that's why they can't jump because it freaking hurts! Damnit! That nine tailed lady!

The whiten majestic tiger continued to roar, making the crown of people kneeling have a cold sweat.

ROAAAARRR!!!!

I'll strangle those old hag's if I ever saw any of them!! Damn old hag's!! They did not tell me because they're afraid that they will lose their sacrificial lamb to test the summoning circles!

Roaaarrr!!

The soul tearing pain finally subsidies, making Onyx hazy mind finally notice the wide eyed crowd watching him And a ten baby in front of him.

Hmmm??? Babys? So I'm gonna pick? Alright!

Too ugly! Not good!

Too chubby! Not good!

Too thin! Not good!

The white tiger swift his eye till the end of the line, his eyes caught a certain intelligent eyes of a beautiful baby boy.

Too intelligent for a baby! Not good!

The white lion snubbed the beautiful baby boy and turn to his side where he heard a weak cry of a baby, the beautiful baby boy let out a shock expression that Onyx didn't see when he turn to his side.

Onyx saw the baby in a haggard and malnourished woman arms, crying weakly in hunger.

Both the woman and the baby is covered in wounds and bruises making Onyx frown and slowly walks towards them, the woman let out a little squik in fear.

Onyx lick the little wound in the baby's hand.

For now...let's have a life contract then when you grow up, we will form a blood contract.

Grow well my silly man.

The baby uttered his first word at that time.

"Da....Dada?"

Dada? I'm not your father! I'm your grandfather! Grandfather!

>>>>>>>

So...how's the fourth world? XD finally, Onyx got the taste of being tricked! XD

Onyx as a father figure? Lol!

Change of arc, this should be the next arc but nah....

Thank you for your supports in this book ;)

Gotta spoil you guys!