1.5 : Allen Reid

When Onyx woke up the sun already shining in the large glass window of Allen's room.His body's pain and heavy feeling is gone. He look at the sleeping man beside him. Normally Allen will wake up really early but he seems tired right now. Onyx move his body to gently nudge Allen's face. The man hummed and open his eyes, gazing at Onyx. 

Onyx blink his eyes at the man and tilted his head to the side.

"Pfffftttt!.......Hahahahaha are you trying to act cute?" Allen pick the ferret and hugged him to his chest, savoring the quite morning.

Onyx stare at Allen's face, memorizing it, He want to remember this man.

Squeak 

"I want to eat" Onyx struggle at Allen's hold and pawed the man's lips.

"What do you wan't?" Allen picking up the signs stood up, Onyx in his shoulder and go to the kitchen.

"What about pancake with honey syrup?" Allen put Onyx in the table and started to work in the kitchen.

Onyx nod at Allen when he turn his head in his direction.

 Allen put the newly cooked food in the table and giving Onyx a much smaller plate. Allen ate while assisting Onyx to eat his share. putting the plate in the sink and wash his hand. When he turn around he saw Onyx standing at the table while gazing at him.

"What it is?" Allen ask Onyx.

Squeak

"Give me a phone" Onyx pointed his paw at Allen then put it to his ear.

"What?.....you want me to clean your ear?" Allen to tried to guess.

Squeak

"No!" Onyx slap his paw in his forehead.

"Then......you want earphone?" Actually Allen already know what he wants bur he like to experience to tease this lovely ferret.

Onyx stomped his feet at the table and pointed again at Allen then to his ear. Onyx really want to talk at Allen about the protagonist because he has a feeling that something will happen.

"Ah! you want me to speak to your ear?" Allen tried to hide his laughter after he saw the ferret stomping his feet like a child.

The twins entered the kitchen at this moment. They froze as they watch the ferret keep stomping his feet and their master trying to guess the ferret while holding his laughter but his body is gently trembling. It was obvious that he can't hold his mirth anymore and burst of laughter echoed in the big kitchen.

"Hahahahahaha......... wait.........Hahahaha.....Your so cute...hahaha....Your so cute in expressing your frustration...hahahhaha" Allen held his stomach while laughing. He can't remember laughing this hard in his whole life.

*Your cute! Your whole goons are cute! Fuck! Did he just said i'm cute?! I'm a fully grown man with big business. i'm a succesful man!* Onyx puff his cheeks at indignation and turn his back at the still laughing man and the dumbfounded twins.

"Alright, alright i'm sorry, i will give you a cellphone. don't be angry with me okay?" The man tried to coax him.

Squeak 

"Hmmmmpp!" He turns around then laid his paws at the man.

Allen put his cellphone in the table.

Onyx tap the cellphone for a while then he push it at Allen. Onyx write the question he wanted to ask the man.

"where is Luke Stone? who is guarding him? What he is good at?" Allen stared at Onyx for a moment. He know that this intelligent ferret holds many secret but he's still shock that he knows about Luke stone.

Onyx nodded his head at the man firmly. 

"In the basement, Richard and he specialized at assassination and torture" Even if Allen have many doubts and question he still truthfully answer the question.

Onyx tap again at the cellphone.

"Is his hand tied up? yes his hand is tied up. why you want to konw it?" Allen read the question and answer it but he couldn't keep but question back.

"He has a special power. you can't Luke touch someone, if he did touch someone, he will copy that someone talent or specialty." Onyx tried to look serious with his ferret face. *Shit. even if it is me i will laugh at the ferret who tried to look serious. Did you see a animal that tried to look serious? obviously for me none.*

[Ding! Main task: Help Allen Reid to find the spy] 

A mechanical voice sounded in the mind of Onyx.

*Spy?* Onyx furrowed his (nonexistent) eyebrows.

{Note: A ferret only have a few strand of whiskers as an eyebrows (≧▽≦)}

"Is this true?" Jin ask Onyx who's thinking about the mysterious spy.

Onyx tap the cellphone and push it to them.

"It's true. The power is the one that helped Luke to be a successful to a business man" The twins and Allen read the text.

Squeak

"Allen you can't kill Luke Stone" Onyx released a sound to get Allen's attention who's deep in thinking and typed at the phone. He knows that the man is planning something and he will bet his little pride, *Yeah. His pride is already nonexistent when wakes up as a animal and someone said that i'm cute*  that he has only left. that the man plans on killing Luke to secure that no problem arise in the future. 

"Why?" Allen narrow his eyes at Onyx.

"Because you can't. Promise me." Onyx decisively demand at the man.

"Alright" But he will make sure to give him a hard life while living, like a hell on earth.Allen squint his eyes at the thoughts and lifted the corner of his thin lips. *Isn't much more interesting?*

____________________________

Hi! ◕‿◕

here is the update for you! (。>﹏<。)

one or two chapter to go to end this Arc.

Thank you for your votes and comments (/◕ヮ◕)/