2.9: Lei Long

General Long also stiffly stood in his position. He balled his hands and bow his head. He knows that the royal is losing the battle with the bandits no matter they will do and the bandits will take it as child play. Groth and Zairrins withdraw from the war and form a peace talk between the bandits and their empire. Zetus empire is in their hands and Grakea can't even use their army remaining army to struggle. They're already lose the battle and those officials thinks that they're still in control because of their victory over the other empire. They included the bandits as the people of they're empire that have a responsibility to depend their own lands. 

In their minds all the people should fight and not take credit over their victory because the're still royals and official that govern this land. General Long is very ambitious but he's not stupid to think like them because he's still a battle harden General that win's many wars of wits and strategies to the enemies compared to the officials that only knows how to scheme with each other inside the protected palace. 

The emperor look at the soldiers then the two silent generals. He gripped the arm chair of the throne and made his decision. He look all the people in the throne then open his mouth.

"Tell them that we will comply with their requests." The emperor simply said but you can hear a defeated sigh by the end of his words. He held his forehead and leaned in his sit. 

"Your Highness?!"

The officials was shock and protested to the emperor but the emperor already made his mind. He also knows that fighting with the bandits is futile, He can't anger the bandits for this selfish officials but he really felt unwilling to give up in a outstanding Generals like General Long and Li qiang but he have no other choices than to admit defeat.

Li Qiang dazedly stood in his corner, his mind chaotic from this predicament situation he is facing. *Why?!! Why give me a second chance?! is it just to torture me again?! Damn it!* Li Qiang balled  his hand and turn around to get out from the palace. The people didn't even give him a glance because of their busy rebuttal from the emperor's decision but General Long laid his eyes to Li Qiang from the start and observe him. When General Long saw him move he also walk out from the palace, He have to make preparations and warn his family from this problem that he can't escape.

Zhi Rou stand at the dark corner of the room, concealing her position from the people. Her expression dark and the gloomy aura seeping out from her body. A sinister idea suddenly flash from her mind that keep thinking how to help Li Qiang. *Don't worry, i will help you no matter what happen. I will be your pillar of support when your weak and can't find a helping hand.* The only princess of Grakea is much more influential than her father emperor and brothers and exactly with that she have much more connections and resources to use with this kind of predicament and she will help Li Qiang from this problem because she knows that Li qiang is bound to be a superior man that will stand to the peak in this world. *Isn't it much more easy to just kill that arrogant man?* Zhi Rou knew that the man that he met in the hot spring of the white forest is the leader of the bandits.  It's not a secret that Lei Long became the only leader of the bandits when they win the wars and that make Lei Long the sole pillar of the bandits that they hold dearly. They trust and respect Lei Long from the bottom of the're heart and make Lei Long the first person to hold the sole leader of Dong Jian, because Dong Jian bandits formed with many leaders leading them from the first it was made but from now on they're solely under a command of a one man named Lei Long that made Dong Jian in the annals of history in this world that make them proud.

Zhi Rou grin and started to make plans. She have a connection with one of the best assassin from a top hidden organization from the Grakea and she plan to use it in this situation.

---

"Hey! sister in law good morning!"

"Sister in law morning!"

"Sister in law did you have a nice sleep?"

"Sister in law we have a assorted sweets from the other empires, do you want some?"

"Yeah. the other empires give us a generous gifts, we have many fine silks and accessories here, you can have all of them."

Onyx stood from the door with this kind of scenario in the early morning that he decided to walk outside and relax but his good mood plummeted instantly with the burly bandits crowding him from the moment he open the door. The veins from his forehead twitch and bulged. Onyx slowly lifted his balled fist and flash a devious smile.

"Do you want to die?"

The men stop from talking and crowding Onyx for a minute before they slowly take a step back then run to different direction to escape from the furious Onyx.

____________________________________________

Hello! Sorry again from fooling you guys 😅 here's an update for you!

Who watch HIStory series? i'm currently watching HIStory: Obsession and i really love their smexy scenes ❤ 

I'm going to clear some things from my readers.

This is not a translated book, this is my own book ;) and this is a 1v1 couple.

Thank you for your supports and loving this book!