2.7 : Lei Long

When Lei Long and Onyx walk in the path in silence Onyx can't it anymore and question his curiosity.

"You don't really know Li Qiang? Don't you remember him?" ?Onyx walk beside Lei Long. He can't accept that Lei Long can't remember a person that was important from his past.

Lei Long stop and look at Onyx.

"Of course i know him" A glint flash in his eyes.

"Then....why did you sa-" Lei Long stop Onyx questioning by kissing him gently.

"Let's go home" Lei Long grip his hand and start to walk again.

"You....you pervert! who said that can kiss me as you like?!" The question before got thrown in the back of his head. Onyx blush and touch his lips. *Fuck! why are you blushing like a girl?!*

"I can kiss you as i like" Lei Long said with a lift in the corner of his lips.

"Who gave you permission?" Onyx cross his arms at his chest.

"It's you, of course"

"It's me??" Onyx give Lei Long with a incredulous look.

"I'm your master right? you choose me as your master and from that day on you are mine" Lei Long step in front of Onyx and lift his hand to hug him but Onyx stepped back and in a flash the white horse L appeared.

Snort

Onyx snorted at Lei Long face and turn around. *Huh! you think that you can molest me again? In your dreams* Onyx jog at the snow covered ground, waiting for Lei Long to catch with him.

"Why did you turn back? i though you want to eat?" he look at Onyx helplessly. he just saw onyx body today. he don't know when onyx will transform to his human body again so as much as possible he don't want Onyx to transform to a white horse again.

Onyx nod his head at his back, urging Lei Long to get on his back. Lei Long got in his back and patted his head.

"Let's go" 

When Lei Long and Onyx got in the base it was in a mess. The bandits littered in the ground with bloods and wounds. 

"What happen?" Lei Long stop ask the bandit in the ground, holding his wounds.

"It's.....it's the zetus army.....i think that bastard told our base!" The bandit's face distorted in anger.

Lei Long frown and walk at the biggest wooden house in the base. Dong Jian is not just the enemy of empire of Grakea. Dong Jian is the enemy of every nobles because the members is form by the people that suffered in the hands of greedy and ruthless nobles.

Onyx followed Lei Long in the house.

The old man or shin is standing in front of a large map with a frown in his face and the men around him is either balling their fist in frustration or in deep thinking.

"Old man shin, what's the situation?"  Lei Long ask in solemn tone.

"The zetus army and with that general Li Qiang form a agreement. Zetus request that they give our location and in return they will help to seize the other two kingdom with a little land in return if they succeed to seize it." Old man shin said in a coarse voice. They can win a battle between the two kingdom but it's also their downfall. there will be big casualties that he even think that Dong Jian won't have a survivors. 

Old man shin's whole family got killed by the hand of the past empress of Zetus empire. Zetus current emperor is famous by his doting to his empress to no end and Dong Jian bandits just killed his beloved empress. The emperor want a revenge but the bandits nest location is a mystery until he heard that a young general knew the location of the bandits nest and requested a agreement.

"The zetus army will attack again in three days. get ready" Old man shin sigh and return to his room and the men around the table stand up and also return to their own house.

"You can do it, i'm here" Two pale hand hugged Lei Long at his back with a soft voice whispering in his ear. Onyx transform when there's no one in the room anymore.

Lei Long look down and saw the oversize sleeve of his robes on the hands of Onyx that hugged him from the back. 

"Of course i can do it because i have the most beautiful and strong horse in the world and with the support of my wife" Lei Long grin guide Onyx to their house. Outside is already dark and already deserted from the wounded bandits earlier.

Lri Long cooked Onyx with many kinds of foods and eat with a peaceful atmosphere. when their dinner is done Lei Long's question make Onyx eyes to bulge in its socket.

"Wife do you want to bath with me?"Lei Long  seriously said at Onyx.

"Who wants to bath with you?!" *saying that kind of words with a serious face make it worse! it's look like he's ready to commit crime!!" Onyx gave a long stare at Lei Long.

Lei Long just smirk and snatch Onyx hand to go to the bathroom.

"Fuck! Lei Long i will kill you!" Onyx struggle at the man hands that keeps roaming in his body.

"I'm just helping you to undress" 

"Arrrgggg....what are you touching?!"

"Nothing"

"You....you shameless man! get off!" 

"Don't struggle to much, the water is splashing everywhere"

"Don't.....touch ahhnn........"

Lei Long laid the red face Onyx at the bed. he look at him carefully. Onyx half lidded eyes stared at Lei Long dazedly with his pink lips the keeps panting and his wet hair got stock at his beautiful face urging him to pull it to the side. 

Lei Long lean and give onyx a kiss, nibbling and licking him urging him to response.

"Ahhnnnn......"Onyx open his mouth to talk but a tongue slip in his lips to tangled at his own and let a moan as a hand touch his still sensitive from the bath nipples and pinch it gently.

Lei Long sucked Onyx tongue that got both of them to moan loudly.

"Wife....you taste so good" Lei Long cup Onyx back and pull him to deepen the kiss.

"Ahhhhmmm......i want to....sleep.." Onyx gasped as the man finally ended the kiss.

"Alright. let's go to sleep" Lei Long lay in onyx back and spoon him. there's still many things tomorrow that had to be done.

"Good night"

"Good night love" He gave onyx head a kiss and tightly hug him to his body.

______________________________________________

Hello! (≧▽≦) here's update for you.

this chapter should have been updated awhile ago but this guy Fatih Disli with his intro "i want to rape yaoi fans" in his FB got in a argument with me T_T at first i'm amuse but when the argument got longer his unreasonable and childish reasons got me a headache -_-

What scientific? turkey first problem? biology? nature? Archaeology? Lao Tzu? What's the connection of boys love with that reasons? it's so hilarious that my head over heat from his reasons.

It's Onyx by the way. still the same as his past looks