Chapter 29

This chapter is dedicated to Creative_Panchie, may1956, fairyreader101, Rosey-y

So I start university guys! I'm so excited 😊😊. I won't have as much free time as I used to but I promise to still update as often as I can, with all the changes that's going to happen. I hope this year is a good one for each and everyone one of you! ❤️❤️

Toby's POV

After breakfast we all moved to the lounge to open presents! More like Seb dragged us to the lounge, after threathing us that if we didn't open presents now he'll never let us sleep peacefully ever again. I don't doubt him, I've learnt children can hold a grudge.

Seb received new toys to play with and new clothes to wear along with sweets and chocolates. We didn't want to get him a phone or tablet because honestly he's too young to have one of his own. I'm proud to say that he didn't throw a tantrum over the things he didn't get because he truly was greatful for everything he recieved. He hugged us tightly and cried a little because he never had this with anyone. He didn't have a family and he certainly didn't get presents.

I got Xavier some clothes, a new watch perfume and something he absolutely loathes. He hates the My Little Pony movies with a passion so I saw it fit to buy him a My Little Pony onesie.

The look of utter shock, horror and distaste on his face was hilarious

The look of utter shock, horror and distaste on his face was hilarious. I got Seb one to match too as he hates the cartoons just as much. He truly does take after his father.

"I don't think it'll fit", He growled as he eyed the colorful onesie with a unicorn horn.

"Oh it will. I got it custom made. Just for you", I said laughing at the scowl that crossed his face.

Seb wasn't any better. The minute he saw what it was he threw it back in the box and closed it shut before pushing it away to play with his toys.

They both got for me clothes, Seb bought for me a mug that when heated changes from black to reveal a picture of the two of us, I absolutely adore the gift. Xavier got us matching watches along with boyfriend shirts. Xavier gets to wear the "owner of bae" one and I wear the "bae" one. I've always wanted those so it was amazing.