Chapter 24

This chapter is dedicated to asher_huggins and AddictedToSmut
and me_awkward_bitch

Elliott^^

Toby's POV

I whimpered and froze. I knew for sure he wouldn't doubt putting a bullet in my head. He needs my blood to gain The Black Powers and making a move for my gun or knife will surely end up with me laying dead on the ground.

>Xavier,Axe, help!< I cried out desperately on our mind link. He didn't want me to talk to him back at the pack house but I need him.

I heard a fierce growl and I gasped for breath. I almost smiled in satisfaction when I felt Elliott's breathing pick up. No matter what act he puts on, he'll still be scared.

"Ahhh. Alpha Xavier. I must say you've surely grown into your boots. I remember the scrawny kid you used to be. You know your father was always so proud of you, you and your disgusting siblings. Everything you did he boasted about it. Oh look how fucking great my kid is, he can take out my best warrior and he's only 10 years old!

Oh look my little girl can say my name. She's so precious! My son got first place in his grade this year. I'm so proud of him. Aren't you proud of your nephews Elliott?

You could've shit a fucking cupcake and he'd eat it because his precious children were the ones that shit it out. Tell your fucking mutts to stand down or I'll kill him. Here and now ', Elliott growled and mocked at Xavier.

I watched my mate's eyes glow brighter with every mock aimed at him. Axe was not pleased at all.

I watched, frightened as the wolves and humans dropped their weapons and the wolves shifted back.

"You know I'm honestly surprised they let you fight in the war. You are a hunter after all, no matter the fact that you betrayed us",He growled as he jabbed the gun against my head.

I watched Axe stiffen, locking his muscles in place so he didn't make a run for me. Elliott didn't know we were mates and we could use this. He'll kill me for sure no matter what promises he makes.

"We know what you're really here for. Killing us just because we're werewolves? Please. The Black Powers holds more charm to a monster like you", Axe sneered.

What is he doing?! Elliott is holding a gun to my head, for fuck's sake! He could shoot me and Axe and then he'd win.

I heard Elliott gasp in surprise when he heard Axe.

"I must say I'm surprised you know about that. I was under the impression I was the only one who knew about it", He growled angrily.

"Well you're not. What can I say, Lucian was a man who liked insurance and for once I'm glad. Does your minions know what they're fighting for? Our blood?

What? Elliott didn't tell you? Tsk tsk that's not fair Elliott, you shouldn't keep your pets in the dark especially since they're hunters and you intend to become a supernatural creature ", Axe smirked.

"You fucker. So what? You think I give a fuck about these assholes? I'm just using them to get what I want and that's you and one cowardly son of mine.

When I have your blood, I become the most powerful creature to live. Maybe I'll keep you alive to be my personal slave. It'll be a smack to your father's face to know that his oh so precious piece of shit is his killer's slave", Elliott smirked in return.