Unexpected Visitors

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
Aaron picks up the emerald and we look at it. We hear a loud sound and I look at the door.
I rush to the door with Lucinda already there.
"What was that?!?!" I ask.
"It sounded like someone kicked through the door." She said
Kim screeched and started shaking.
"It's the murderer coming to get us!" She said.
"Shhh Kim calm down!" Garroth says putting his finger near his mouth.
"I'm gonna go check it out." I say.
"Right behind you." Garroth and Aaron say.
"Same." Lucinda says as well.
"Are you guys crazy?! That's what he wants!" She said but we were already out the door.
She came eventually and we hid behind these boxes. There were these two wolves along with these two people. One was a boy and one was a girl. They looked identical. As if they were twins...
They had the same eye color, same hair color, and the same clothes just a different style.
"Oh my Irene those are wolves." Lucinda whispered to us.
"Should we shoo them away?" Garroth whispers."
"That is not a good idea." Me and Aaron day at the same time. Seriously why are we always saying the same thing?
"Those wolves look like they can rare us to parts..." Lucinda says.
"Where dead!" Kim says loud.
I shush her along with everyone else.
"Calm down be quite let's just hope they don't pick up on our scent." I say.
They were smelling our luggage then Garroth sneezed. My eyes widened when I saw the wolves look our way.
"Where do dead, where do dead, where so dead, where so dead!" Kim says panicking.
The wolves start walking slowly the two suddenly walk towards the wolves and wave. The wolves leave but just as the boy and girl were about to leave they look back but turn back and leave.
"Phew!" We all day. We come out of hiding and I stretch. It isn't that comfortable to squat down and panick.
"That was way to close." Lucinda says.
"Tell em about it..." Aaron says.
"I'm so sorry. I'm almost turned ya into dog food. Uh Kim?" Garroth says
We all look look at Kim and she has a scared for life look on her face.
"We could've died. Uh." She says and faints. Oh my Irene.
"Kim, Kim!" Garroth says checking on her.
"I think we all need a moment to recollect ourselves after that." Aaron says.
"Yep..." I say agreeing.
"Right...lets close the door." Lucinda says.
"Kim! Kim!"

-Laurence's POV-
Aphmau is pacing back in forth as me and Zane watch her.
"Oh this is so bad this is so bad this is so bad!" She says panicking.
"Calm down Aphmau I'm sure everyone will be fine." I say to her.
"No what if Aaron gets hurt?! I won't be there or what if he explodes. Haaa! Not only that but I purposely sent Lucinda there so what if she gets hurt?! And what about Y/N are you worried about her?!"She said. My eyes widen and I start panicking with her.
"Your right what if she does get hurt?!?! I should've gone with her when she asked!" I said.
"Aph, Laurance, look at me They. Are. Fine." Zane says to us. It's not helping.
"Grrr Zane please think for a moment How would you feel if Garroth! Your older brother! was in trouble?!" Aph said.
" Hmmm..." He said and went into thought.
He then starts laughing  and me and Aph look at him like really.
"What?" He says.
We boats groan.
"He isn't any help." I sigh and put my head in my hands.
"Alright alright, as funny as I think that would be I am kinda worried about him." He said.
"See. Zane I need to get to the lodge." Aph said.
"Me to! I need to get to the lodge as well." I said.
"What do you need me to do about it?" Zane asks.
Aph does these puppy eyes and starts fake crying.
"Zane... help me. Please!" She says. It's honestly hard to say no.
" Grrr. Fine!" He says.
"Yes!" Me and Aph high five eachother.
"But only if you wear this jacket! I don't support you getting sick because you didn't wear something warm!" He says holding the jacket again.
"Ugh Fine! Deal! Now let's pack. But uh. Oh oh." Aph says.
"What?" Me and Zane say.
"We're going to have to find a way there. I don't even know where to begin with that." Aph says.
"Hmmm I think I have an idea. I'll make a few calls." Zane says.
"Thank you so much Zane!" Me and Aph say.
"Yea Yea whatever. By the way I'm doing this for YOU NOT Garroth, not Laurance ok." Zane says.
"Haha whatever you say." She says.