"So what do I do?"

"Come with me."

"What?"

"I was supposed to check in on things today. Accompany me there."

"You know that if I get close to her I'll-"

"Do nothing. You will act indifferent and scan for ways in. Even if you see him...you can't act like you still care. It'll make her wary and make her be extra cautious."

"Daniel-"

"If you can't do that then just leave, but I won't offer you this chance again. If you can't control yourself for his sake then I'd hate to see what would happen of something happened to your biological brat."

David scowled at Daniel as the latter extracted his blade from the ground and cleaned it off as best as he could before sheathing it. He hated it, but the man was right. He had no choice but to do this now so that in the long run they could all live happily again.

"...fine."
--

Clean, diapered, and suckling on a bottle whilst in his mother's arms, Max was very very VERY pissed off. But once again he had no choice but to comply with it since he didn't really have another choice. Plus if he disobeyed he didn't want his mam- this bitch, to punish him anymore.

"Such a good boy. Mama's wittle baby loves his milky wilky doesn't he?" (truth be told, I died a little when I typed this.)

He rolled his eyes earning himself a sharp slap to the rear that made him whimper. It hadn't even really hurt that bad, but part of him wanted to burst into tears and throw a huge tantrum. What the hell was happening to him?!

It'd all started with that damn dream of his younger self, and now he was feeling more and more childish each hour. But he couldn't give the bitch what she wanted, he would never give in to this. EVER.

"You tired sweetie?"

He glared. He was actually beyond exhausted but didn't want to fall asleep since he didn't know who or what was doing to him whilst he slept.  But a yawn that managed to escape his throat, made the psychotic bitch coo and pet his head affectionately.

"Yeah, it looks like someone needs a little nap. After that we can watch Blue's Clues or something."

'Oh fuck yeah, Blue's Clues was the shit.'

He found Steve to be hilarious and found it even more funny that he'd gotten canned and replaced with that fat bitch Joe. Fucking hysterical. (my real feelings)

He yawned again and offered no resistance as she stood up and carried him out of the living room. That's when the knock at the door came. Who the fuck was interrupting his napt- his manly sleep?

"Well he's here early, oh well. Come on babe, Mommy's got some business to handle."

He rolled his eyes and reluctantly laid his head down on her chest as she carried him to the front door. What he saw next made his heart swell.

David stood next to Daniel with a plain expression on his face while the latter just stood there with his usual twisted smile.

"Hellooooo."

"Oh! It's you!" God, the fake elation sickened everyone present. "I never expected a visitor at this time. Well, a visitor and his… tag along… In any case, come in. I'll prepare something for you."

With that said, she held Max out like one would hold a racoon with foam dripping from is maw. "And you, little one, will behave yourself? Won’t you? Because you’re Mama's little good boy? Right?" Max could only nod here, as fear gripped every voluntary muscle in his body. Not even air dared escape his breast.