Reset

"I wake to see in front of me, a button made to reset again

Everything, and reset my life

I feel it now, the rush, I found, a game to play

An answer to the prayers I never say

"Nothing here to fear" I say to every stray tonight

Parent's Day tomorrow, it'll really be a sight."

"Parent's Day was last week though."

"AGH!!"

Max fell off the rock he was sitting on and ended up groaning on the hard ground.

Of course Nikki found it amusing since she'd been the one to cause this but it was the laughter coming from Neil that had Max ready to rip the Jew's head off.

"Something funny kike?"

"You tell me Pocahontas, after all you WERE the one just singing to yourself when you thought no one was around. Was that vocaloid?!"

He burst out laughing again as Max's cheeks became a bright shade of red.

Nikki being oblivious to what was so funny other than Max busting his ass, just tilted her head and stood by said Indian boy until their nerdy friend stopped laughing.

"Oh man that was good shit! Anyway, Nikki thinks we should go back to Spooky Island."

"Why the fuck would you wanna do that? There's nothing but a fucked up mansion full of fucked up old people who like to fuck each other in fucked up ways!"

He was trembling at the thought of seeing all those old wrinkly bodies in various positions and performing certain risque acts.

"Yeah but I really want to see Jasper again before we leave. He's all alone and we won't see him for a long time."

"Oh right, Ghost Boy."

They hated the fact that it had taken them so long to discover the fact that the boy who helped them on their first trip to Spooky Island, was in fact a former camper who'd died in a horrific accident.

In fact, if it hadn't been for Quartermaster they wouldn't have known a damn thing.

"I suppose it could be fun...what does David think about it?"

"Since when do we ask David?"

Max froze, ever since Parent's Day he'd been slightly nicer to both David and Gwen. Hell he barely pulled any pranks and even helped them out every now and again.

Of course this was due to the fact that they'd both seen him at one of his lowest points and took it upon themselves to make him feel better.

He'd miss them when it was time to go home, he'd miss them all, but he couldn't exactly tell them that.

Instead, he reverted back to his tough guy douche bag persona and turned away from his friends.

"J-Just forget it and hurry the fuck up, I haven't got all day."

"Actually you do, we don't really do anything here."

"You know what I meant."

As he walked off ahead of his mischievous compatriots, they decided it was the perfect time to discuss his new attitude.

"So...that was weird right?"

"What, Max asking if we got permission from the one person he hates more than himself?"