Part 5 of the Epilogue (Melinda and Chris)

(A/N: Goodness, can't believe we're on Part 5 already. Okai, so obviously I was dramatic over the whole "Mikey, Madison, and Louis leaving the Boyz" thing, saying I was going to take a break from writing, but let's face it... I love you guys too much to do that. So, this is Part 5 of the 7 part epilgoue. Yes, I finally did the math and figured out it was gonna be 7 parts. Lmbo. So, I hope you guys are feeling better, I am, and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, part, whatever you wanna call it. Smooches, and I'll shut up now. On with the story ;)

(Melinda's POV)

"So, are you ready?" Maya asked we walked through the lobby of the hotel. "Um, I don't know. I'm so nervous..." I admitted. "Don't be, everything will go fine." She laughed as we made our way to the elevator. We stepped in, and pressed the button for the thirteenth floor. Lucky number thirteen. As we reached our floor, we talked about the obvious things a bride and maid of honor would talk about. Yes, Maya is my maid of honor, only because I love her and we have become really close and we both have really good taste in boyz, obvi. We walked down the hall to our suite, and I slid the pass in the slot. The door unlocked, and we walked in to see all my girls sitting on the couch watching Finding Nemo. Me and Maya went to change into our pj's and then we joined. Our last girl's night before I'm married. My goodness....

(Next morning)

We woke up, and the adrenaline rush started. I was so excited, I just wanted to get married to my baby already. I went to eat breakfast when the doorbell or whatever went off I ran to the door, and opened it. Standing there was Mikey, Vinny, Nick, and Madison. "Oh lord, hi guys." I laughed, and let them in. "We came to see our girl- wives. Sorry, still not used to that." Madison laughed. "Awe." I laughed. "Well, they're in there. Maya's in the shower, Mikey, don't get any ideas. You guys wait here." I ran down the hall before Mikey could protest, and knocked on the bathroom door. Maya opened the door, and ran past me. Guess she knew Mikey was here. I laughed, and opened the door to the girls' rooms and they all ran past me, except Micaela. See, we're the only ones in the group not married yet. So, we've gotta stick together. I laughed, and went into the bathroom. I washed, and blow dried my hair so the stylist wouldn't have to. Before I knew it, it was eleven, and I needed to get out there to get my make up done. We were all in the shirts and shorts from Maya's wedding, so I got into mine and went to get my stuff done. "So, who thinks Melinda is gonna cry?" Maya laughed. Everyone raised their hands. I gasped. "Puhlease, I'm not mushy like that." Maya sat in Mikey's lap, and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Mmmhmm, okay Melinda, whatever you say." I laughed, and looked at the clock. It was edging twelve ten, and my make up was almost done. As soon as it was finished up, we all packed into the limo. I smiled, and made the driver turn up the radio. EEEP. I'm so excited...

(Chris's POV)

"Okay, so, what are you going to say after the priest asks do you Christopher Corradino take Melinda to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Jason asked in one breath. "I do." I laughed, and fixed my tux. "Good. Wouldn't want you to freeze up like you did at rehersals last night." Jason laughed, and stood next to me in the mirror. We laughed, and did our handshake. We were the last two to get married, next to Louis, Julian, and T-Money of course. But, I was up next today. These last few months have been a whirlwind, honestly. So many weddings, I was getting sick of it. But, it was different, because today was my own. I get to get married to the love of my life. I smiled, and Jason and I sat down on the chairs in my hotel room. "Are you nervous?" Jason asked. Damn, I've been asked that so many times today. "Um, no, not really. Just, antsy. I want to get it over with already, ya know?" I asked. "Of course. I feel the same way." Jason nodded. "Yeah. By the way, you and Micaela are perfect together, are you scared to marry her? Since you guys are only seventeen..." I asked. "Nah. Both our parents said it was okay, so I'm gonna take it and run." Jason laughed. I nodded, and gnawed my bottom lip. I wish it was time already....

(Melinda's POV)

I got out of the limo, and shivered. I wanted a fall wedding, but it's actually sorta cold. I won't let it ruin my day though! We went to the room where we were going to get ready to drop off the dresses, then went outside to look at the venue. It was gorgeous, and exactly what I asked for. As Vinny would say "It smells like fall. Me gustaaaa." I guess me, Krissy, and Maya shared the same thought, because we all broke into laughter. Dianna shushed us, and ran up to a window. We realized what she was doing. That was the boyz room! We all hid under the window, and every once in awhile we stood up and peeked in. They were all chilling together, just talking. I tried to hear their conversation but only got bits of it. Soon, we got bored, and ran back to our room. It was time for the dress. I slid it on, and looked in the mirror. This was the feeling Maya was talking about. I turned around and faced the girls, who were in red strapless dresses, and they all teared up. My mom came in with my dad, and they started sobbing. I couldn't help it, I ended up crying too, which made Maya crack up, and she grabbed me into a hug. They all lined up, and started dissapearing one by one. Then it was just me and my dad. He looked at me with tears in his eyes, and we began walking down. The feeling of seeing Chris at the end of that aisle is indescribable. When I reached him, we linked hands, and tears started forming in my eyes. The priest bagan his normal speech, but I was in a trance. This is the love of my life, the boy I'm marrying. When we finally said I do, I couldn't help it, I sobbed. Finally those words escaped the priest's mouth, and Chris pulled me forwards, and connected our lips. The crowd broke into applause as we walked down the aisle, and to the reception area. The room filled wth guests before we even got some private time. We made our round around the room, thanking everyone for coming and what not. We got no private time all night, from thanking everyone for coming, to dancing on the floor, we were never alone. And to be honest that really annoyed me. But, it's okay, because I had fun and I loved all our guests. That finally changed when we entered the limo. Chris pulled me into his lap, and connected our lips. "I love you." Chris smiled, and kissed my cheek. "I love you too." I smiled. We cuddled, and I smiled. I can't wait to spend forever with him...

(A/N: Ew. Ew. Ew. I'm sorry this sucks okai. MELINDA I LOVE YEWWW. I promise the last two chapters will be better. Okai, I love you all. Smooches.)