Chapter Thirty-Eight

(Vinny's POV)

"Honestly bro... Do you think she'll take me back? After all that I've done to her?" Mikey asked, gnawing on his lip. I sighed, and shrugged. "Honestly, I don't know where her mind is. But, we all know how Maya is... She's kind and forgiving.. I think she'll take you back despite everything you guys have been through. Love is love, ya know?" "Yeah. I really do love her... She is my life. I don't think I'd be able to go on without her." Mikey admitted. "Awe. Well, dude, that's how I feel about Krissy. Like, honestly, I'm so in love with her, whenever I'm not with her it actually hurts. That's why I'm dreading the sixth.... I don't want her to leave. I need her here with me." I admitted, my cheeks turning bright red. "AWEE! Vinny's in wub." Mikey smirked. "Hey, you are too!" I hit his shoulder. "Yeah, but at least you have your girl..." He sighed. "Awe... You'll have her dude. She loves you deep down." I smiled. "I hope you're right." Mikey sighed. I hope I am too. I don't want to give the poor kid false hope...

(Madison's POV)

I sighed, and fell back into the couch cushion. This wait was killing me. I needed to know what was going down... And now. I silently prayed to myself for the hundreth time today... I was honestly hoping there'd be a miracle and they'd end up back together. Maya and Mikey for life, right? Erin, sensing my concern, placed a soft, feather kiss on my cheek, and whispered in my ear. "What's mean to be will be, baby. Stop worrying." I sighed, and nodded. I pulled out my phone, and tweeted:

What's meant to be will be <3

I don't care if the ICONiacz think I'm going crazy, I felt the need to say that. Erin always has the best advice, and always knows how to make me feel better. And, ugh, I just loved her. So. Much. I leaned over, and connected our lips, making her smile. "What was that for?" She asked. "Just cause I love you so much and never want to lose you." "And you never will." She smiled, and kissed me again. I smiled, and sighed. She is my forever...