Chapter Thirty-Five

(A/N: All ghetto names listed in this chapter are originally created by Melinda, AKA boo_bear_1999. You should go fan her because she's a doll and I love her! Bahaha.)

(Melinda's POV)

We got to Mikey's place, and honestly, the atmosphere was so awkward. Mikey looked like he was going to puke, to be honest with you. Poor kid. Hey, wait, I'm his best friend still, aren't I? I can make him feel better. I walked over to him, and smiled. "Hey Mikey." "Hey Melinda..." He chewed on his bottom lip. "Dude, idk why you're nervous..." I said. He stared at me, bewildered. "Really Melinda?" "Hey, I'm here to help you cheer up! Do you remember the names I came up with for you and Maya's kids?" I smirked. "Oh God..." He cracked a smile. "Speaking of them... How are Aquamaquesha and Sha-Bang-Bang doing?" I smirked, making Mikey crack up. "What about Laquandra? Boshankles?" I asked. Mikey just laughed, and shook his head. "Tsk, tsk Mr. Fusco. Don't even know how your own kids are doing..." I sighed. "You are a terrible father..." Mikey laughed, and sighed. "You're dumb, you know that right?" "Yes... But that's why we're best friends. We're both very, very dumb." I smiled. "You're so right though." Mikey laughed. "Okay, but to be serious, you need to calm down before you have a panic attack again." I said. "I know... I just can't help it... What if she hates me and stabs me then runs out the door?" Mikey asked, his chest beginning to heave up and down. I hugged him, and rubbed his back, like his mom did when he had the panic attack. "Calm the fuck down okay. You'll be fine." I hissed. "Geeze, sorry..." Mikey mumbled. I sighed, and squeezed him tight. Please let this go right. I can't stand seeing him like this...

(Dianna's POV)

Nick still felt really bad for everything that happened to Mikey. "If they don't end up back together I might kill myself..." Nick muttered. "Hey. Stop that talk Mister." I scolded him. "Sorry..." He bit his lip. "Ugh, don't be." I grabbed him into a hug, and kissed his cheek. "Everything will be okay. I promise." He sighed, and squeezed me tight. He was so worried, I found it cute though. These boyz cared way more about each other than they would ever admit. They were a family, whether they liked it or not. Nick connected our lips, and smiled. I did too. I really hope their plan works though...

(Erin's POV)

I hugged Madison, and laughed. "Honestly babe, throughout all this, the only thing that kept me sane was you." Madison said to me. "Awe. I love you." I kissed him. "I love you too baby. Forever and ever and ever." Madison pulled me close, making me smile. I love that even though all this drama is going on, we can still be romantic and what not. I honestly love him so much, I can't even begin to explain it. I smiled. "So, do you think Maya will take Mikey back?" Madison asked, his eyes filling with concern. "I honestly don't know. I feel like we haven't sat down and talked to her in forever... I don't know where her mind is." "Exactly... We're looking at a fifty/fifty chance here..." Madison bit his lip. I sighed, and interlocked our fingers. Please let this go right...

(A/N: Figured you guys could use some romance after all this drama! That's all for tonight. Love you all! Smooches.)