Chapter Five

(Erin's POV)

Woah, when did it get so late? I looked at the clock on Mikey's bedroom wall, it was already eight thirty. "Hey guys, I'm gonna head out." I said while standing up. "Okay baby. I'll walk you home." Madison said while pulling on his black and blue Vlados. I nodded even though he wasn't looking at me, and pulled on my gray UGG boots, then buttoned up my blue pea coat. "Bye Mikester!" I hugged him, and then me and Mad grabbed each other's hands, and walked outside. The cold air immediately bit at my nose, sending several chills down my spine. Madison noticed and pulled me closer, warming me up already. I smiled, and wrapped my arms around his waist, my head finding his way on to his shoulder. "Do you think your mom would let me sleepover?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, I'm sorry babydoll. We have family over for the holidays." "Already?" He looked down at me. "Yup, crazy right? It's just my Grandparents and my aunt and uncle and their three kids, but they're super loud and crazy so it's a little hard to deal with." I said. "Totally crazy. Why don't you just come stay with me tonight? Brianna is over, and i'm sure my mom wouldn't mind another guess, especially if it's you!" Madison suggested. "Let me call my mom." Ipulled my iPhone out of my pocket, and pressed seven then call, my mom was on speed dial. "Hello?" She answered, you could hear all the commotion in the background. "Hi Mama." I said as we walked up the street instead of turning, which is what we would do to get to my house. "Hey sweetheart, where are you?" She asked, I could hear she was washing dishes. "That's what I called to ask you, do you think it'd be okay for me to sleepover Madison's house?" I asked, biting my lip hopefully. "Oh, yeah, of course. I know you're not really fond of your cousins, so, go ahead. Just be safe. And, don't do anything stupid. I don't want grand babies just yet." She laughed. "Oh my God, ew mom!" I laughed. "Sorry babydoll, have fun. I love you." She laughed. "I love you too, bye!" I hung up, and put my phone back in my pocket. "She said yes!" I smiled. "Awesome!" Madison took my hand in his, and we continued over to his house. I smiled, tonight is going to be amazing...

(Madison's POV)

I laughed as we walked inside, the house was quiet. I looked at Erin and put my finger to my lips, as if to say "Shhh." She laughed, and nodded, and we quietly walked up to my bedroom. I shut the door behind me, and Erin began taking off her several layers of outdoor clothes. "Baby, sweatpants or shorts?" I asked. "Sweatpants please." She smiled while putting her clothes to the side. I handed her black ICON sweatpants and a blue ICON t-shirt from when Vinny was still in the group. "Thank you baby." She slid them on, tying my shirt up in the back because it was way too big for her. She tied her hair intoa messy bun, then smiled. "Wa la! How do I look?" She laughed, and started to pose. I went up to her and scooped her into my arms. "You look beautiful baby. And you always do." "Aweee." She cooed, and connected our lips. We fell on to my bed, and Erin crawled underneath the covers. I stood up, and stood at the end of the bed, just looking at her. She looked like a little kid in my ginormous bed, the thought made me laugh. I climbed in, and laid underneath the covers. She scooted into my arms, her back to me, and my arms around her. I clapped, and the lights went off. "Goodnight baby. I love you." I whispered into her ear, placing a light feather kiss on her temple. "Goodnight baby. I love you too." She whispered back, making me smile. Soon enough the sound of her sleeping filled the room. I laughed at how cute she was. Eventually, I managed to drift off...

(Maya's POV)

Sleep was out of the question. I was so excited, I couldn't even contain it much longer. I was going to keep it a secret from him, but I couldn't help it. Just as I was about to call Mikey, he called me. Woah, it's like he can read my mind or something. I answered, but he didn't say anything back, I just heard him talking to someone else. Oopsies, I think he butt dialed me. I was about to hang up, when I heard a girl's voice. And it didn't belong to Nicolette or his mom. "Melinda! What are you doing here?" I heard him hiss. Melinda? Who the heck is that? "Your mom let me in. Mikey, you haven't been answering my texts or calls. What is up with you?" She said. What in the world?! "Melinda, I'm sorry, okay, I've been stressing over Maya lately...." Mikey mumbled. "Talk to me about it, I'm your best friend! You can tell me anything!" This Melinda girl said. Oh hell no. I'm his best friend. "No Melinda, it's none of your business. And frankly, right now you're the last girl I want to talk to right now. You're causing most of the problems in my life currently. So, if you could just leave that'd be great." Mikey hissed. Hell, you go baby. I heard her whimpering, and then footsteps. I quickly hung up, and sighed. I think I should talk to him about this....