Chapter Eight

(Maya's POV ; Four hours later)

I woke up, and saw we were pulling up to our hotel, which was about ten minutes away from Mikey's house, fifteen if walking. We walked up to our suite, room number 708. I smiled, and snapped a picture of it:

Our room number! 7.08.12 <3

We walked in, and I dropped my bag on the bed closest to the window. My mom had a seperate room, the one next to ours, so she gave me our key, and walked next door. I slipped it into my pocket, and went into the bathroom to frshen up. When I was done, my mom called that we were heading out. We went back into the car, and drove to Mikey's house. When I got out of the car, butterflies filled my stomach... What if he saw me, and suddenly lost feelings for me? what if we didn't feel that spark in our kiss anymore? What if my head didn't fit perfectly in the crook of his neck anymore? I mentally slapped myself. I need to stop worrying. Mikey loves me, and always will. I walked up to the door, and counted to three, then opened it. "OH MY GOD!" Everyone screamed. I laughed as I was bombarded with hugs and kisses. I was happy to see everyone, but was curious when I didn't see Mikey. When the hugging party moved to Krissy, I pulled Di and Erin to the side. "Where's Mikey?" "Oh, he's in the kitchen, he said something about taking a call?" Erin said. "Oh, okay, I'll go surprise him in there." I smiled. I walked into the kitchen, and gasped. Mikey was talking to some girl! And, oh shit, she was gorgeous. He turned around, and his jaw fell to the ground. "Maya?" I nodded, and smiled, running into his arms. He squeezed me so tight I couldn't breathe, and then he connected our lips. Sparks went off, and chills went throughout my whole body. Damn, have I missed that. When we finally did seperate, he had tears rolling down his cheeks. "Awe.... Baby...." I laughed, and placed my hand on his cheek, using the other to wipe away his tears, "I- I can't believe you're reallly here. I've missed you so much." Mikey said while embracing me again, burying his face into the crook of my neck. I laughed, and rubbed his back. "Surprise! I've missed you lots too baby." We were broken from our trance by coughing from the girl Mikey was previously talking to. "Oh, yeah.." Mikey snaked his arm around my waist, and pulled me close, then faced the girl. "This is my friend Melinda. Melinda, this is my girlfriend Maya." I felt my jaw drop, and I stuck my hand out. This was Melinda? Oh great, she's gorgeous. She shook my hand, and smiled. "It's so nice to finally meet you. Mikey has talked so much about you." I blushed, and smiled. "Nice to meet you too. Not to be rude or anything, but, is it okay if I have some alone time with Mikey? We have a lot to catch up on." "Oh, yeah, I was about to leave anyway. Mikey we'll finish talking later." Melinda smiled at me one last time, then walked out the door. Mikey pulled me close, and tried to connect our lips, but I stopped him. "We need to talk." "Um, okay?" We sat down at his kitchen table. "What's wrong baby?" Mikey asked. I sighed, and crossed my legs. "The other night, I was about to call you, when I got a call from you. Only, I don't think you meant to call me." "Oh, yeah I accidentally butt dialed you." He nodded. "Well, I was about to hang up, when, I heard you say Melinda. Well, I sort of listened in on your conversation...." I admitted. Mikey turned pale. "How much did you hear?" "Nothing bad baby. I actually heard you say she should basically just fuck off. I was so proud." I laughed. The color was restored in Mikey's face, and he laughed. "Oh, okay, good." "Yeah. I feel better having that off my chest. So, now..." I sat in Mikey's lap, and connected our lips. I smiled, and wrapped my arms around him. I can't help but wonder why he turned plae though....

(Mikey's POV)

Whew. I just doged a bullet there. I thought she heard Melinda kiss me! Yeah, it happened. I called her and told her to come over, so I could tell her I just wanted to be friends, and then BAM. She kissed me. And... I sorta liked it. But, I think it was only because I hadn't recieved a kiss in so long. Okay, maybe I was in denial... I did have feelings for her. But not like the feelings I had for Maya... I think. I couldn't help but feel guilty, but what Maya doesn't know won't hurt her... Right? Right. I continued kissing Maya, and smiled. As long as she doesn't find out and it never happens again, which it won't, I will be fine. She disconnected our lips, and smiled. I did too, that smile of hers is contagious. "Oh, baby, I invited some of the other boyz from ICON. They always hear me talk about you, and they wanted to meet you." I smiled. Maya smiled, and kissed my nose. "Awesome, come introduce them to me." I nodded, and we linked hands, and walked out. I smiled, Melinda was nowhere in sight. Thank God, I can't be stressed when Maya is here, she can read me like a book. Speaking of Maya being here... "Baby, how long are you staying?" I asked. "Until the sixth, I believe." She smiled. Awesome. On our way to the snack table, we ran into Chris. I smiled. She's gonna love him, he's exactly like me. Hopefully not too much though, I can't lose my girl...