Chapter Ten

(Maya's POV)

It was edging around five o'clock, people were starting to leave the "party." I left Mikey's side for a second to get some soda from the kitchen, when I ran into Chris again. Oh Lord. I smiled, and said hi to him. "Oh hey Maya! I wanted to ask you something." Chris smiled. "Shoot." I smiled as I poured myself soda. "Can I have your number?" He asked while pulling his phone out of his pocket. I choked on my Sprite... Did he just ask for my number? "Oh my God, are you okay?" Chris asked. I laughed, and blushed. "Yeah, I'm uh, fine. But, did you just ask for my number?" He nodded, and looked at me, puzzled. "Yeah, I really wanna get to know you. All the other boyz say you're really kind and cool, so I said heck, why don't I get to know her myself?" I laughed, and took his phone in my hand. I entered my number, and saved my contact under "Maya" then handed him his phone back. "Thanks. My mom's outside, so I gotta head home. It was nice to meet you." Before I could respond I found myself wrapped in his warm embrace. "It was nice to meet you too." I smiled, trying to hide my blush. He flashed his famous smile one last time before walking out, Erin and Dianna appearing in his place. "Oh my God... YOU'RE BLUSHING!" Dianna screamed. "Shut up!" I blushed even more. "Oh my God... You're totally crushing on Chris Maya!" Erin laughed. "No I'm not! I love Mikey!" I said, getting frustrated. "Maya, it's okay, we know about your Chris obsession. It's okay to have a tiny crush on him doll... You are just an ICONiac at heart, remember?" Dianna said. ".... You're right..." I sighed. "But it's nothing big. I love Mikey, and to be honest, I just want to be friends with Chris..." "Exactly." Dianna smiled. I laughed, and we walked into the living room, where I spotted our boyfriends and Krissy and Vinny talking. We joined that circle, me heading straight into Mikey's arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist from the back, and rested his head on my shoulder. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. "I love you more.." I whispered back. "I. Love. You. Most." Mikey whsipered, leaning forward to kiss my cheek. I smiled, I really do love him. I can't imagine being lovey dovey like this with anyone else. It's always been Mikey, it always will be Mikey. Mikey twirled me around so I was facing him, and pulled me close. Our lips were centimeters apart. His hot breath lingered on my lips, making me want to lean forward and kiss him. I gave in. I leaned forward, and he swiped his lips quickly against mine, then released me from his grip. "Tease." I glared. Mikey shrugged, and laughed, winking at me. He took my hand in his, and pulled me closer, placing a kiss on my cheek. "I can't kiss you here... If I do I won't be able to stop..." I laughed, and kissed his cheek. "Who said I would want you to?" His whole face turned red, and he concentrated back on the conversation. I laughed, I know how to tease him too. Every once in awhile he'd sneak a glance my way, I'd wink and he'd blush even more. God, my boyfriend's the cutest...

(Krissy's POV)

Me and Vinny had left the circle, and went into Mikey's kitchen. We sat on the stools, facing each other. "Never leave me for that long ever again, okay?" Vinny said. "I can't make promises like that baby..." I smiled. "I know.... I wish you guys could just move to Jersey... That would make life so much easier..." Vinny sighed. "Vinny, I know. I would like that too... It's just, not that easy, ya know? This is real life. I can't just drop everything and move here." I said. Vinny frowned at me, I know I had hurt his feelings. I hopped out of the stool, and walked over to Vinny, and stood in between his legs. "I love you, and you love me. That's all that matters. Distance can fuck off." I smiled, and connected our lips. Vinny pulled me into his lap, and kissed my cheek. I smiled, knowing I had cheered him up. But, inside, I knew, he was still sad. Trust me, I would move here if I could. It's just not that easy. Reality sucks, I wish life was more like the fan fics....