At that moment, Ryan Good poked his head into the dressing room. “Yo, JB!” He called. “Red carpet in five minutes. Allie, carpet’s in ten for you. You should probably come with me back to the others, you’re walking with all of them.”

Allie and Justin nodded at him.

He grinned, nodding back at them, before he ducked out of the room.

 p>

Allie turned to look at Justin, whose eyes flicked from the door to stare at her.

“Well,” He began. “I probably won’t see you until we all get inside and the show starts.”

She nodded. “We’re both walking the carpet at different times. Which...speaking of...can I take this time to squeal obnoxiously loud at how excited I am that I’m going to be walking the red carpet at the Grammy’s in a few minutes?”

Laughing, Justin nodded.

Allie paused for a moment before she let out a loud, high-pitched squeal, and she did a quick happy dance around the room. “I am so excited!” She shrieked.

Justin merely watched her with amusement.

After a few moments, Allie finally stopped jumping around and looked at him with a huge grin on her face. “Okay, I’m done.” She stated.

Justin grinned at her. “You’re so cute.”

She laughed.

Justin’s smile slowly faded, and he felt butterflies inside of his stomach. “I don’t know why I’m so nervous right now, I never get like this.” He commented, slightly frustrated with himself.

Allie reached up and fixed his hair for a moment, brushing it so that it laid perfectly on his forehead. “Well, it’s the Grammy’s. It’s a big deal. Youshould be nervous.” She smiled slightly. “But don’t worry. Like I said, you’ll be fine. You’ll kill your performance. And don’t even worry about the award. You have plenty of years ahead of you to win Grammy’s. Just live in the moment.”

He nodded as a slow grin spread on his face. “You’re sounding like such a mom right now.”

“But it’s making you feel better, right?” Allie asked knowingly, grinning.

He laughed. “Yes. It is.”

She smiled. 

He let out a sigh. “You should probably get going and meet up with the others.”

She nodded. “Yeah.” She said quietly.

He looked at her for a moment, before speaking again. “I probably won’t be able to talk to you again until after the show. You’ll be sitting in the row behind me, and if I talk to you too much, then it’ll look really suspicious for the media.”