Ch. 19- That's What You Get

Soooo sorry for the extremly long update!! I was down at Lake Cumberland for 4th of July. My friend threw me out of the golf cart and i lost skin on my toes which she tried to blame on me! She was driving the golf cart, but oh well she did invite me there.. So i hope every one had a great 4th of July if you from America!! I think Canada had Canada Day maybe? Or if any other countrys had special days i hope y'all enjoyed them!!

Enjoy!

it took me a while to figure out how I should write this one, and I went through a lot of changes with the way I had it all work out. So I hope you like it. 

Ch. 19

That's What You Get

Allie stood out on the beach, putting her hands in her shorts pockets and staring out at the ocean. It was a dull, cloudy day out, and the normally bright blue waters of the Caribbean looked darker. It was New Year’s Day, the last full day that they would be in the Bahamas. The entire group was leaving early the next morning to head to Boston to resume the tour, something Allie was not looking forward to. The trip to Atlantis had been so relaxing and exciting, and even though she loved touring, it was nice to take a break and hang out on a beautiful island with all of her friends. 

She sighed, observing a small sailboat way off in the distance that was being rocked about by the ocean waves.

As she thought about all that had happened on the trip, from Club Rush, to kissing Justin, to seeing him with the fans and getting mad at him, to being told by both Ryan and Pattie that he had feelings for her, to making out with him on New Year’s Eve, Allie couldn’t help but smile. A lot had happened in merely a few days, and though it had been a little crazy, she was happy about it. She felt even closer to Justin, and spending so much time with him on the trip had only intensified her feelings for him.

Allie’s hand brushed up against her phone, which she realized was buzzing. She pulled it out of her pocket and flipped it open. She had received a new text message from Twitter:

mitchwestelhoff_59: chillin with @itsNinaBitch. snowboarding later with @azTivoli and @austindrake1. hella tight. winter break.

Allie furrowed her eyebrows at his Tweet, a little surprised and somewhat jealous that he was hanging out with Nina Winchcombe at the moment. Even though Nina had been Mitch’s date for the dance, Allie had gotten the impression that they hadn’t had the greatest time, and therefore wouldn’t be hanging out much. But then again, Nina had threatened Allie to stay away from Mitchell, which could mean only one thing: Nina had her sights set on him, and she was quickly moving in on what she thought to be her territory.

Allie sighed slightly, still staring at the text. She then clicked out of the text and opened up the Twitter app that was on her phone. Mitchell’s Tweet was at the top of the feed. She clicked it, which led her to his profile. She’d creeped on his Twitter before, but nonetheless, she read through his bio, and began to scroll through the things he’d Tweeted in the past twenty-four hours.

‘I forgot that Azra’s party was last night...’ Allie thought as she read a Tweet of Mitchell’s that mentioned it. She made a mental note to ask Azra how it had gone the next time she talked to her.