Ch. 32 How I Feel About You

This is dedicated to jnovak16. I read her book "Being the Bad Boy's Victum" (which is amazing! you should go check it out.) She recently was in a car accident, the doctors said she will be better but lets hope for a quick recovery!

Ch. 32

How I Feel About You

AllieMcHenry: Just finished shopping with Michelle and Kailey from @OfficialSugarCoated! What’s good, Minneapolis? :)

Allie closed her phone, sending the update to Twitter, and smiling as she stepped onto Jasmine’s tour bus. The door closed behind her with a hiss, and she meandered by it for a moment, examining a small scratch that was on the front of her phone.

“Allie!” Kristen’s voice called. “I was hoping that would be you!”

Allie glanced up. “Hey.” She said, smiling.

Kristen, Jasmine, Meaghan, and a girl Allie had never seen before were sitting on the couch, grinning at her. 

Kristen leaned over and wrapped her arms around the girl Allie didn’t know. “This is my little sister, Kim!” Kristen exclaimed.

Allie’s face lit up. “Hi!” She cried.

Kim Kenneth waved, grinning shyly. She had long, pin-straight blonde hair, and large, penetrating green eyes. “Hi.” She said sweetly.

“I’m Allie.” Allie bent forward and shook Kim’s hand. “I’m so excited that you’re gonna be touring with us!”

Kim nodded her head vigorously. “Me too! It’s going to be so much fun.”

The five girls engaged in light conversation for the next few minutes, discussing everything from the tour to the latest episode of Gossip Girl. Allie couldn’t believe how funny Kim was; she was like a miniature Kristen. Everyone who had joined the tour within the last few days was unbelievably nice, and they had all fit right in to the tight-knit ‘My World Tour’ family.

‘I gotta admit, it’s been nice having everything drama-free for the past few weeks.’ Allie thought to herself, laughing at something Jasmine had just stated. ‘Everyone on the tour is so sweet, and we all just get along really well. I love it.’

Allie and her friends continued laughing and talking before Allie decided to open up her Facebook and show them a hilarious YouTube video that one of her friends had posted on her wall.

She popped open her laptop and clicked open the Internet, typing in Facebook’s URL. Once the iconic blue-and-white login page had loaded, she typed her e-mail address and password in, hitting the ‘Enter’ key with a satisfied click.

The instant the home page appeared, however, Allie’s eyes widened in shock. She had over five hundred new friend requests, and a large number of new wall posts.