Ch. 43 Last Call

Ch. 43

Last Call

One Month Later

All of these boys, got em standing in a line

So many boys, keep on begging for my time

All of these boys, I just can’t make up my mind

Everywhere I go, somebody’s tryna be my boyfriend.”

Allie’s heart was beating furiously as adrenaline rushed through her, pushing her to her limits and giving her the energy and drive she needed as she performed with Jasmine, Kristen, Meaghan, Jason, and Matt for the last time.

Their choreography and set was the best it had ever been, perhaps due to the fact that they all knew that this was it. Once this show was over, they’d all be going their separate ways, and the North American leg of the My World tour would officially be over.

Jasmine sang out the very last note of the song, grinning as the thousands of fans in the audience burst into tumultuous applause, screaming and cheering at the top of their lungs.

“Thank you, Madison Square Garden!” Jasmine’s voice called out, resulting in even more cheers. “You’ve been amazing, and we all love you!”

Grinning excitedly, all six dancers clasped hands and walked forward towards the center of the stage, taking a bow in unison. Lights were flashing, people were screaming, a thunderous rumble was sweeping the arena.

They each took individual bows, before Jasmine took one last bow, blowing kisses to the audience. All six began waving, smiling at the audience happily, and slowly backing up to prepare to run backstage so the crew could begin setting up the stage for Sean.

And then, suddenly, it was over.

The six had their arms linked and they were gasping in disbelief, laughing loudly and walking backstage together towards Jasmine’s dressing room. Each person felt unbelievably carefree and happy, as if nothing and no one could bring them down. 

As they continued their way towards the dressing room, they passed by Sean, who was hurriedly heading to the stage to prepare to begin his set. He yelled congratulations at them, and they shot good luck wishes in return. They encountered several more crew members, who all nodded at them and high-fived them, praising them on an amazing run, before they finally made it to the dressing room.

Jasmine, Kristen, Meaghan, Matt, and Jason filed into the room, talking loudly and grinning, each still on an adrenaline high from the show.

Right as she was about to follow after them, Allie was distracted by the sound of her name being yelled across the hall.

“Allie!”

Allie turned her head and was immediately greeted by the sight of Justin, decked out in his opening-number outfit, walking towards her.