Chapter 21

"What type of souvenir type stuff are you looking for?" Niall asked.

"Probably like a keychain that says Boston or something nothing to fancy".

"Ok not fancy got it".

We walked and walked and he pulled me into this one store that I guess had nothing to fancy.

The store that he pulled me into was perfect it basically had everything that I could possibly wanted. All the keychains that were there were perfect and it was hard to choose one.

"Niall which one?" I asked while holding up to options.

"Hmmmm I say the one in you left hand".

"Ahh good choice".

"Want anything else?".

"Hmmm maybe I'm going to go look".

Of course I made my way to the sweatshirts and found such a nice one that just says Boston on it and while it was simple it was perfect to me.

I continued to look around a bit and decided while Niall was distracted I would pick up something for him and pay for it so he wouldn't offer to pay. I picked him a deck of cards that have different stuff that involves Boston and once I can I'm going to open it and write something on one of the cards.

I went to the cashier and paid for everything and found Niall.

"Hey you ready?" I asked him.

"Yup get everything you wanted".

"Ya I got the keychain and a sweatshirt so I say it was a win".

"That's good to hear".

"What to do know?"

"Good question let's just keep walking in sure we will find something to do".

"We usually always do".

We walked and we decided to sit down and I wanted to give him his little gift I got him but I decided to wait until we parted ways.

My phone rang it was my mom.

"I'm going to go talk to my mom I'll be right back" I said.

He nodded his head.

"Hey mom"I said.

"Hermione hi are you still in Boston?"

"Yes but the storm is letting up and I should be on my way soon".

"Awww sweetie that's good to hear".

"Yeah and before you ask I'm doing good and I'll call you when I leave here".

"Ok be safe bye"

"Bye"

I hung up the phone and walked back over to Niall.

"Mom checking up on you" he said.

"Yup just making she's just making sure I'm safe and was seeing when I was leaving".

"Your mom seems nice".

"Yeah she is just a little protective sometimes".

"But the storm is slowly letting up so we should both be on our ways soon".

"Yeah I guess I don't want to go though I've been having fun".

He kissed me on the forehead "yeah I've been too".

"I do have a question though".

"Yeah what is it?"

"What happens after we leave here".

"I don't want to think about it I was hoping that we can continue talking and building on our relationship and I know that it's going to sound unrealistic because of how I live in London a lot and well your in California but I fell like we can make it work if we put work into it".

"Yeah I know it just sucks but understandable I guess it's just I don't even know but ya".

"Don't worry we will figure this out".

"I know it's just sucks".

"It does sucks".

He grabbed his phone out "hey put your number in so I'll have it".

"Ok".

"There at least we have contact now or unless you thought we would leave without having some sort of contact afterwards".

"Ya I didn't well I kind of did".

"Oh I see how it is".

I laughed at him.