Chapter 19

After all that happened, it was just awkward between us like we sat in silence for awhile because we didn't know what to say.

I decided I should at least say something so I spoke. Why did I though?

"So what do you want to do now" I said.

He looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

I sighed "ok please just here me out (he looked up at me) I don't want what just happened make things all weird between us it was just a surprise to me and this whole traveling experience has been the best for me and you really have gotten me to break out of my shell and this is probably the most I've spoken to anyone besides family in a really long time and I just really like hanging out and talking to you. I just like you also" I said.

He smiled "I don't want what just happened to make things awkward between us either I just thought that was really out of line for me to do and I just feel like it was better for me to go but I agree with what you said this one little thing shouldn't make things so awkward between us".

"So can we go back to normal?"

"I don't know if we can because well you did just admit you like me so I don't know how I can ignore that".

"Well you said the same thing about me soooo".

"That's true but".

"But what?"

He got up and sat next to me and held my hand.

"Why don't we try this thing out".

"Are you sure because you do know we are headed to different countries soon".

"Ya I know but your right and I don't want a relationship to worry this friendship we have. Like we are plane buddies".

"Yup plane buddies".

I secretly regretted saying something because I would love to be more than just friends because he has been so amazing this whole trip and while I was fan of his talking to him in this element and just hanging out with him really made me fall even more for him.

"So what do you want to do know?" He asked.

"I don't know we could just keep talking or we could play card games or something".

"I say we play card games because it feels like we always have a good time with it".

We both agreed and then the cards came out.

"So what game do you want to play?"I asked.

"How about go fish because I feel like we have the most fun out of that".

"That's true" I laughed.

We started the game and after awhile once again I was losing really bad.

"Your not doing so good is this what happens if we don't play for while" he said.

"I guess so".

After a few games we decided to take a break and we just kept talking.

"I'm still so sorry for kissing you like that" he said.

"Oh no please don't feel bad I just reacted weird because I wasn't expecting it and it was a pretty good move though".

He laughed "ya it was a pretty good move".

"This is probably going to be a weird question but what made you want to kiss me?" I regretted asking the moment it came out of my mouth.

"Oh umm I don't know just looking into your eyes and I just felt something and well ya".

"Oh I'm not going to lie but once we locked eyes I felt something also but I was scared".

"Why were you scared?"

"I don't know because I've never felt anything like that and I didn't know what to do or what to think so ya".

He held me hand again "it's okay to feel scared so don't be hard on yourself okay".

I shook my head and for some reason I started to cry (well it was me so it's understandable).

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in.

"Don't cry it's okay. What your feeling is totally normal okay".

After a few minutes of crying embarrassingly I finally stopped and he was really the best.