Chapter 8

"I'm going to go use the bathroom real quick I'll be right back" I said.

I wasn't only going to the bathroom but I was getting food for us because I owe him for the last food we had and giving him some of my muffin didn't really count so I thought I would get some pretzels and glorious peanuts. I also grabbed more water for us because why not.

I walked back over to our seat and held up the food and water "surprise".

"I would of got the food if you were hungry" he said.

"Nah it's good it was my turn anyway to get food".

"Ok fine but once we land I'm getting you food as a goodbye present type thing for being such a good plane buddy".

I laughed "plane buddy ok then".

"So what shall we do next since we probably have another 3 hours left on this plane".

"Ummm I was actually wanting to take a nap but I'm having fun so what would you want to do".

"I've been wanting to sleep also but didn't sound rude so what do you say want to become nap buddies".

I looked at him.

"I know I regretted saying that it was weird".

We both agreed to take a nap and he pulled a full blanket out of his bag.

"That must be a pretty big bag if you can stuff that big of a blanket in it" I said.

"Oh ya it's pretty spacious". He handed me a side of the blanket and moved over to the extra seat in our row.

I slept for maybe 30 minutes and when I say maybe half of that was me trying to get comfortable which was extremely difficult. I decided to go back into reading. I read for about 5 minutes until he woke up.

"So how was your nap?" He asked.

"Could of been better but it's whatever. How was yours?"

"Good I feel refreshed and ready to take on these last couple of hours on this plane" he said.

" same and we both have even longer flights after this so i guess the nap was beneficial".

"Very true but I am going to miss this flight it was fun getting to know you and all that".

"It was getting to talk to you like this it definitely has been fun and I'm going to try my hardest and see you on tour soon".

"You better and I will be keeping an eye out".

We decided to get back on our friendly competition and play hangman.

We played hangman for maybe 15 minutes and got tired easily from it so we went back to playing the card game war which was fun.

"I'm going to miss this type of competition with card games" he said.

"Me too this was the best plane ride I could ever imagined".

After playing the card game for awhile we decided to spend the last couple of hours watching a movie on his laptop. 

"Have you ever watched a movie called Night at the Museum?"

"Yes it is one of my favorite movies like ever"

"Ok good that is nice to know so I know I can say spoilers without spoiling anything for you"

We were so bad at watching the movie that we probably watched almost an hour for it and then we proceeded to talk more.

"So have you started writing for the next album?" I asked.

"Actually I have and I've written a couple of songs and it's starting out pretty smoothly"

"That's good and exciting".

"Yup it is so what are you most excited about experiencing in Iceland?"

"Probably seeing the northern lights and I might try and go to the blue lagoon"

"Oh that sounds fun"

The flight attendant starting speaking on the microphone "hello all passengers we will be landing in twenty minutes make sure that you double check that you have all your belongings"

This amazing plane ride was coming to an end.