Chapter 2

I was sad and that is weird for me I never get emotional but I guess this trip will be a new beginning for me and finding out more about me that I may have never knew. I was journeying through this huge airport just taking it all in that this will be the last time I would see this airport for awhile and be so close to home.

I kept walking and walking while checking my ticket to make sure I was not passing my gate. About five minutes later I found it and the plane wasn't boarding until another thirty minutes and I decided to get something to drink and find something to do and pass the time away.

I made my way over to the nearest coffee shop and just got a tea and a muffin then I made my way back to the gate and just sat there waiting until it was time to board the plane. I pulled out the books I brought and decided to read, ten minutes later the flight was beginning to board. I grabbed my drink and put my muffin in my backpack and pulled out my passport to make sure I actually had it.

My ticket was all checked and I was walking onto the plane and put my suitcase on the overhead and luckily I got a window seat and I was hoping that no one would sit next me and I would have this five hour flight to myself. More and more people were coming onto the plane and I was getting lucky because my row was still all to myself and I would have a backpack seat.

Then all of a sudden I see Niall Horan, my favorite singer in the entire universe walking on the plane. I wanted for him to sit next to me but I know I would embarrass my self so at the same time I still wanted this whole row to myself and then he walked by me and checked his ticket, put his bag on the overhead above me, then he sat in the seat next to me. I was being so awkward and didn't say anything but smiled and he smiled back.

I thought to myself "wow I should have actually made an effort and got ready and not just put sweat pants and a jacket on". At the same time though I wasn't really planning on impressing anyone so I just minded my own business. There was still another seat in the row and I was hoping that it would stay empty and my wish came true we were about to take off. I put my seatbelt on and began to read my book.

I heard the flight attendant say "hello everyone please buckle your seat belts we are about to take off". I hear a lot of seat belts click and I was trying to focus on my book and forget the fact that Niall was sitting right next to me. After it was clear that we could take our seatbelt as off I was waiting for him to move over but he did not.

I decided to talk "hey did you want the window seat I don't mind moving". "No it's alright I don't mind enjoy it and thank you for asking" he said. His accent was even more perfect in person. "No problem and at any point that you want it just tell me and I will move" I said.

I went back to my reading and then he was talking to me again "what are you reading sorry if I am being annoying". "It's fine and i am reading just a typical romance novel"I said. "Sounds cool I forgot to bring something to do on the flight that's why I'm asking"he said. "I have a Sherlock Holmes mystery book if you wanted to read". "Oh no I couldn't are you sure?". I grabbed it out of my backpack "it's no problem I love to read so I always have books with me". "Thank you" he said while taking it from my hand.

I can't believe this is actually happening to me I said to myself inside my head. We were both reading and I was feeling less sad about leaving my family.