Four-Leaf Clover

Y/N's POV

Meiko and I were walking back to the office after we put the inmates back into the prison. We opened the door and saw Mari and Hana waiting for us.

Mari: How did it go, Y/N?

Y/N: It seems like Meiko's approach might have backfired on us. Since all but one of them looked like they were enjoying getting beaten up by her.

Meiko: I am sorry, Madam President! Please punish me at once for my failure.

Mari: I don't have time for this. Y/N, please fulfill her request.

Meiko: *Gups* If that is what you desire, then I will obey. Y/N, please p-punish me for my f-failure.

Y/N: Yare Yare Daze. Meiko, you did nothing wrong.

Hana: Just do it Y/N and get it over with. We all know she will not let us move forward till she is satisfied.

Y/N: Okay. Meiko, remember that I am only doing this for your own good.

Meiko: I am ready.

I walked towards her and got behind her lightly smacked her back. She looked back at me.

Y/N: *Smiles* There you go, all done. Now don't let it happen again. Understood?

Meiko: *Blushes* Y/N?

Y/N: Meiko, you can't be too hard on yourself. We all have a breaking point. We just need to find theirs.

Meiko: You're right! I was being foolish to have given in so quickly!

Mari: Good, now with that out of the way. We should discuss our plans for tomorrow.

Hana: Y/N is right. Everyone has a breaking point. We just need to find theirs and keep beating them down till they leave of their own free will!

Mari: Y/N, I would like you watch them finish the fence tomorrow. You may use force as a last resort if they give you trouble. Hana will join you in the afternoon with another task for them.

Hana: *Smiles* Rogue that.

Y/N: *Smiles* Surething, Mari.

Y/N's POV Next Day

Takehito: Where is the lovey sadist Vice President!?

Y/N: She had other plans. So I am here. I trust you know my reputation?

Takehito: No. I never even heard of you! Who are you anyway?

Y/N: Well, I was expelled from my last school since I sent some guy like you to the hospital. Now I am only going to ask this once, I would like this fence made on the double.

Boys: YES, SIR!

Time-skip.

They were taking a short break after finishing touches on the fence. They were able to get it up with no issue. When it was the afternoon, Hana came to join us.

Hana: How is everything going, Sir Representative?

Y/N: Everything is going great, Madam Secretary. Glad to have you join us.

Hana: Happy to be with you!

Y/N: Okay. Inmates line up! I would like you to meet the Underground Student Council Secretary, Hana Midorikawa.

Hana: *Cheerful* Reporting for duty! It is a pleasure to meet you all. Great job on finishing the fence. Now, after a short break, we have another task. You will be looking for Four-Leaf Covers that will be turned into cute little bookmarks to be sold at the book fair to help children.