The Bust

Y/N's POV

Mari asked me to go to the cafeteria to see what I could make of the five first years. She asks me not to make any content with them just yet. I was able to find a spot where I could see them and hear what they were talking about.

Kiyoshi's POV

Shingo: I heard there were a lot of girls here before enrolling. That honesty is the reason why I did it.

Takehito: Male to Female, 1 to 200. Outrages. Completely outrages.

Shingo: So, did anyone else have dreams of losing your virginity before April ends.

Andre: It would be like a dream come true. What guy won't have those dreams?

Jouji: *Coughs* Y-Yeah.

Kiyoshi: I would be lying if I say I didn't. But never mind that I haven't even talked to a girl yet, have any of you guys?

Andre: No.

Shingo: Not yet.

Takehito: Can't you hold your tongue and start thinking about more importing things!

Shingo: Like what?

Takehito: Like looking for upskirts!

Kiyoshi: You know what, I am just going to go and talk to a girl.

Shingo: Just like that? Won't it be a bad idea to get them hating you so soon into the year?

Takehito: You should be happy with just watching them.

Kiyoshi: Enough! I always wanted to do a whole bunch of stuff with girls!

I got up and made my way to two girls that were talking.

Girl 1: He was expelled.

Girl 2: I know.

Kiyoshi: Hmmm.

Crap, I didn't think of anything to say. Wait, maybe I could ask who was expelled? But just as I was about to ask, another girl came by.

Girl 3: Hey, you two, come with me for a moment.

Both of them left with her. I kept tried to talk with different girls but kept on failing. I went back to my table.

Kiyoshi: It is hopeless.

I laid my face down on the table.

Shingo: Hey guys, check it out. I thought we were the only guys here.

I looked up and saw who Shingo was talking about. It was another guy with H/C hair. Before I could get a good look at him, he turned around and left.

Kiyoshi: That was weird. I wonder where he is going?

Andre: So, he not in your class Kiyoshi?

Kiyoshi: I would have told you if he was.

Jouji: *Coughs* Must be an upperclassman?

Shingo: Maybe he had the same idea to come here. We should talk to him next time we see him, sees if he wants to hang out with us.

Jouji: He gotta be a loner if he's not eating with everyone else.

Y/N's POV

I just left the cafeteria after getting a good idea of the first years' shocker they're perverts. They believe just because this used to be an all-girl school, they could lose their virginity. I saw the one named Kiyoshi walk up to two girls and tried to talk to them but failed, thanks to a third girl. I felt I should check in with them before going back to make my report. I was able to find them in the quad.