A New Start

A/N: I wanted to rework this story.

3RD Person

Y/N Kurihara has returned home after finishing what would be his second year and last at Kuho Academy. He was expelled for sending three first-years to the hospital, one of them being put into a coma, even though he was made out to be a Hero in the news. He decides to leave over being expelled like the first-years. He is now talking with his Step-father, who is the Chairman at Hachimitsu.

Chairman Kurihara: Y/N, I am not mad. I'm just disappointed in you, but would you tell me why you went so far in beaten these three boys just for peeping?

Y/N: Father, It was more than that. They started the moment they got there and were told so many times to stop. The council did nothing to help, so I took action into my own hands. I just so happen to go too far this time.

Chairman Kurihara: I see. Well, just know that I have thought long and hard about your punishment.

Y/N: I understand. I am sure whatever you have decided on will be fair.

Chairman Kurihara: Since you have been expelled, you will be finishing your studies at Hachimitsu. I enrolled you myself. This will be your punishment.

Y/N: What?

Chairman Kurihara: You did what you thought was right, I won't punish you for that.

Y/N: Do Mari and Chiyo know?

Chairman Kurihara: They both know and are both happy that you will be joining them.

Y/N: Yeah, it will be nice to see them.

Principal Kurihara: Welcome to Hachimitsu.

Y/N POV

I was going to Mari's Room since she told me she wanted to talk after I was done with our father. I knocked on her door.

Y/N: Hey, Mari, it's me.

Mari: Y/N, it's unlock come on in.

I opened the door and was met with C/N (Crow's Name) flying, to me landing on my shoulder. I smiled lightly, scratching his chin. I notice Mari was sitting at her desk doing some paperwork. I went over to take a seat on her bed.

Y/N: So, how have you been?

Mari: Good, but I have been better.

Y/N: What's the matter?

Mari: Y/N, you know I am alright with you attending, but my dreed is coming from the five other guys attending.

Y/N: Well, hopefully, they won't be perverts.

Mari: Well, I have this strong feeling they will be. Since most men I have seen are disgusting. So I have plans to deal with them when they show their true colors.

Y/N: Well, if they pull anything, I know they will not stand a chance with you running the council.

Mari: *Smiles* Thank you, Y/N. Our council is strong, unlike Kuho Council. How they allow three students to harass students for so long, I will never know. You said they even made a name for themselves.

Y/N: Yeah, The Perverted Trio, No one else was going to do anything. So I took the stand, and I would gladly do it again.

Mari: That is just what I wanted to hear. What you did was right. I have something to ask you.

Y/N: Sure, what is it?

Mari: Y/N, how would you like to join the Underground Council as an executive member?

Y/N: That sounds nice, but how would that work out, and wouldn't I need to get voted in?

I watched Mari pick up the paper from her desk, and she comes to sit next to me.

Mari: When I heard what you did, I knew father would transfer you over, so I have been working on forms to add-in a fourth officer position. The Male Representative, your job will be to make sure Male students have a voice.

Y/N: That sounds nice.

Mari: We just need to get Meiko and Hana to sign, and you will be in.

Y/N: Do you think they will be okay with it?

Mari: I have already let them know and told them about you as well as your action. They both agreed it would be a good idea to have you join us. I would like for us all to meet up tomorrow, so you can get to know them better since we are going to be a team.

Y/N: I am looking forward to meeting them.

Mari: Trust me when I say they are looking forward to meeting you as well.

A/N: Next time, Y/N will be meeting with Hana and Meiko. I would like to say thanks for reading. It truly means a lot to me. Also, just to let you know, this is going to be a harem story with Meiko and Hana and Mari....

Sora: Who is not related by blood.

A/N: What?

Have an Amazing Day or Night, and I will see you next time.