Chapter 37: Frenemies

Start from the beginning

"I hate you, assholes." he rolled his eyes as we burst out laughing

Sunday morning~~

Gosh! It's 9am already! I yawned again and went to take a shower and brush my teeth. After I was done, I changed into a oversized T-shirt and a jean short.

I went downstairs to see a note on the kitchen counter that my parents have went to work, well I'm not surprised at all. This whole week has been like this, they are so busy that I couldn't even talked to them properly.

Yes, I haven't told them about the Vegas trip. Sighing, I made myself a o. Bowl of cereals.

Perks of not knowing how to cook.

I kept the bowl in the dish washer and was about to go upstairs when I head the door bell. Must be Dylan.

I opened the door only to see my lovely boyfriend standing outside with a bouquet of pink roses, a bright smile plastered on his face.

"Hey." he gives me peck and came inside, I locked the door behind him.

"What's with the flowers?" I asked him amused.

"I thought, I haven't given anything back in return to my girlfriend. How about her favorite flowers?" he smiles.

"Uh huh, and what is it that I've given you?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went to my waist, pressing my back to counter.

"Your heart." he whispers brushing his lips against mine, I smiled and captured his lips. Slowly the kiss turned into a make out session, he sat me down on the counter wrapped my legs in his waist.

His hands went inside my T-shirt, rubbing my bare back, this gave me shivers. We were so engrossed with each other that didn't realize someone has come.

"Uh-Um, sorry wrong timing." we got startled by the voice as I saw Kyle was about to leave.

"H-Hey Kyle, wait up." I called out as he came back, I saw hurt flash through his eyes but he quickly recovered himself.

Well, it's a lot more awkward now.

"Um, what are you doing here?" I asked cutting the awkwardness and came down from the counter.

"A-actually, I have my stuff in Dylan's room so I came back to collect them." he said not meeting my eyes, "I need the keys as well." he added.

I nodded my head, and gave him the key to Dylan's room.

"Thanks." he said and left the room, I sighed heavily.

"He ruined all the mood." Alec complained running his through his hands. I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Chill, we got plenty of time." I said.

"Do you want to watch something?" I asked him.

"Yes please, anything but not the Vampire Diaries." he chuckled.

"Fine, you choose. I'm gonna check on Kyle." I was about to go when he held my arm.

"Don't." he said.

"Relax Alec, I have a talk with him." I assured him with a smile and he sighed.

Kyle was packing his stuff in a box, I knocked on the door, "Need some help?"

He looked up-to me, "Sure."

I started collecting his books and handing over to him, in between arranging stuff a photograph fell, I knelt down to pick it up.

Wait.....the lady in this picture is so familiar, where have I seen her before. Try to remember, Sam!

"Sam? The photo please?" his voice breaks me from my thoughts.