Part 32: 💍

{🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌹🌺}

(A/n i am sorry for all you people with OCD ^^)

Zachary Dean Herron

I woke up with someone snuggling into my chest, i dont think she realised it was me yet. I rubbed my eyes a few times, looking down to see a snoring Mabel, she looked adorable. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and planted a kiss on her forehead. Almost immediately, she stirred a bit and opened her eyes, taking a while adjust to the light. I snapped my eyes closed and pretended to sleep . Unexpectedly, i felt myself dozing off to sleep once again. I guess it was a long night yesterday

Mabel Azalea Mora
When i woke up, i had the worse head ache ever and a wet kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes to see a brunette boy who, i believed, to have just closed their eyes. I immediately recognised him as the one and only Zach Herron. I groaned and just stared up at Zach, who had his eyes closed and his hair sticking up in all directions.

I laughed silently and untangled my arms from his waist, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, slipping out of this grip. Zach then bit his lips, trying to hide the smile that was forming on his face. There was no way Zach was still asleep. I rolled my eyes and got up, freshening up a bit and just putting on an oversized hoodie and sweatpants, I'm not impressing anyone today. I put on some glasses and when i was about to take my first step out the door, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Knowing who it is, i rolled my eyes yet again and spun around to face him. He smiled a lazy smile "good morning gorgeous" He said with a raspy morning voice

"Zach what did i say about pet names"

He only replied with a roll of his eyes. I then eyed an extra flower in my vase. Must have put it there when i was getting ready. Zach blushed and i shoved him a bit, stomping downstairs.

"Before you say anything mom, i dont know why there was a teenage boy in my room but NOTHING happened" i rambled, watching mom's gaze on zach who was only now walking down the stairs

"Oh yeah, i know" she replied nonchalantly

"You know??"

"Zach carried you back yesterday, dont worry about it, i trust him"

My cheeks became a dark crimson shade within a matter of seconds. Zach looked at me with that same smug smile as he nodded towards my mom in a form of politeness "good morning Miss"

"He's a keeper" Mom winked at me as i glared at her, shoving down the pancakes that were now set in front of me. Little did she know, Zach had already asked me out...and i rejected him, well, i didn't give him a proper answer. I finished and hurried upstairs, not wanting to endorse in this conversation anymore. I sat on my bed, scrolling through instagram when i heard my door open, revealing a somewhat nervous Zach.

"Hey" I looked up, flashing him a small smile while placing my phone down.

"Hey" He replied, sitting down next to him, shoving his hands in his pockets. I noticed right before he shoved his hand deep inside his pocket that he had a new ring on it, it had small crowns carved into it.

Photo:

My gaze then looked back up to Zach

My gaze then looked back up to Zach. He took a deep breath and looked me straight in the eye "i-i got you something that i was meant to give you before, i was too much of a pussy to give it to you earlier so...here i am" he sent me a tight smile and took out a velvet box. I eyed it and looked up at him, his eyes were directly looking at the box. He held it out in front of me, my eyes filled with curiosity. Zach snapped it open and I was greeted with a ring, it was beautiful. It was a crown, small gems stuck on it, making it glisten against the sun from my window. It was delicately designed, it honestly look like it would have costed him a fortune.

Photo:

I gasped at it and Zach took it out, his hands shaking a bit

I gasped at it and Zach took it out, his hands shaking a bit. He grabbed my hand and slipped it on, quickly letting go off my hand when it was secured around my finger. It fitted perfectly, like it was meant for me. How did he manage to get a perfect size? I ran my finger around it, admiring each individual gem and the design carved into it.

"I love it. Thank you" I couldn't help but smile widely but when i looked up, Zach looked sad, his eyes staring at the ring

"It symbolises a princess, a queen, whatever you want it to be. You will always be my princess, no matter what happens and what we go through. I have a matching one, it has the kings crown carved into it, meaning I'll, hopefully, be the king in your heart. I know before you mentioned your love was like a game of chess, you trap and then kill the king." He eyes diverted to me "but in my game of chess, the king and queen from the opposite sides work together, there shouldn't be war and fighting to gain dominance, there should be peace...and i dare say, love. I-I know you rejected me on the day i asked you ou—"

"Yes" I blurted, looking into his chocolate orbs