Dean x Reader: The stranger pt.2

"So she's like Becky?" You hear a deep voice say faintly. Your head was pounding, your eyes started to adjust slowly to the light. You hear a buzzing noise and a few exchanged words "Hey, I have to go, Rowena called said she needs a favor,"

"Alright, but hey, be careful," You hear the sound of a door closing with two pairs of footsteps fading away, and start to get up slowly. You groan as you rub your forehead. You were in a green room with nothing but the bed you were on and a closet in the corner

"Where the fuck am I?" You get off the cotton sheets and try to stand up. Failing, you fall to the ground with a thud. "Son of a bitch!" You groan and get up, successfully this time. You look down and realizing you were wearing a red and black flannel and black shorts. You go over to the closet and open it up and see your clothes hanging. Grabbing them quickly and swiftly opening the door you venture down the dim lit hallway. Trudging down hallway after hallway you hear the sound of music and follow it. Leading you to a brighter room that looked to be a foyer, you look to see that there was the very handsome man sitting there humming and drumming his fingers to the beat of the music.

Looking around you see a gun on the table beside you. The cold metal made you skin shiver as you place down you clothes. Not knowing, you knock over a few tools. The sound fills the room making the man flinch, he holds his hands up and gets off his chair. "Woah, hold on," turning around slowly his eyes meet yours.

Shaking, you hold the gun higher. "W-where am I? W-who are y-you?"

"Hey, it's ok just place down the gun," he goes to reach for the pistol but you cock it making him back up.

"Answer m-me!" you tried to sound confident but evidently failing.

"My name is Dean Winchester and you are in the men of letters bunker. Now will you put that damn gun down?"

"W-What do you do?" You question trying to make sure what you suspected was true.

"I'm a hunter and I kill anything bad and evil in the world blah blah blah all that crap," omg I'm  standing in front of The Dean! Your legs felt like jelly as you loosen the grip on the gun. Going to the table to compose yourself you miss and fall. A pair of arms wrap around you, stopping you from falling and hitting the table. "Woah there, you need to rest," effortlessly picking you up, he carries you bridal style back to the plain room you woke up in.

After placing you down he gets a wet cloth and pats it on your forehead gently.

~~~

Hearing a struggling noise at 1am in the room next to him, Dean is forced to get out of bed to see what's going on. Slowly creaking open the door he sees you laying there sprawled in the bed, breathing heavily as a cold sweat causes you to shiver. Grabbing the nearest cloth Dean wipes away the sweat and sits next to you. He goes to stand up as you start to calm down but is faced with a dilemma as your arms wrap around his waist. A quiet sigh escapes his mouth as he tries to position himself. Right arm around you and left on your waist he too drifts off into sleep.

~Bonus scene~

Walking down the empty halls Sam opens the door to Deans room, wanting to tell him about Rowena, seeing that Dean wasn't in his room he closes that door. He sees the next door to be slightly open, carefully pushing the door open his eyes land on Dean with his arms wrapped around the girl that passed out. Silent snicker forces itself out of his mouth as he takes out his phone to take a photo of the oh so cute scene...

Let's just say it ended up with Dean waking up to see Sammy there with his phone then chasing him around the bunker as you sit there utterly amused by the situation, oblivious to the fact that this would be your new family.

~~~

Hoped you guys liked that!!!!

❤️❤️❤️