Halloween party!!!

"COME ON GUYS PLEASE!" You were currently dressed in a green and gold outfit (above ^) with a golden scepter you bought from Comic-con with Charlie. Your eyes were a dusty green with gold eyeliner and your lips covered in a dark green and black lipstick. You had forced the boys to let you host a Halloween party and everyone was invited... even Luci! Of course, they had to wear costumes.

"(Y/N) I look stupid!" The young Winchester said.

"I look amazing," Dean happily said.

"I agree with Sam, he does look rather ridiculous, (Y/N)... so do I," Cas came out from the room with a simple white sheet with two holes cut out and bits of green splattered across.

"Cas you look adorable!" You squeal as you went over and cupped the cute angels face under the sheets. "YOUR TURN BOYS!" You sang with your hands together. Dean walked out proudly holding a ghost sucker gun thing which was just an old tube from a vacuum attached to a cereal box with straps. Sam walked out playing with the straps looking uncomfortable. "Oh come on Sammy! At least I didn't make you dress up like a moose..."

"I'd rather that!" Your smile spreads to an evil grin. "Oh no..."

"MOOSE EARS!!!" You pull out a pair of antlers and run to Sams room and grabbing his red flannel and brown top with a pair of jeans and throw it at him. "Change," You demanded as you rushed to the library of the now decorated bunker. You checked that every streamer, every pumpkin, every bat and skeleton was in place you squealed even more as you took your phone and started to play "Back in Black" by AC/DC waiting for everyone to arrive. You hear the first knock and rush to the door. There stood the sweet-toothed archangel dressed up like the candy man and his fallen brother as... himself? Luci wore a typical devils costume with light up horns. A smile spread across your face

"Early?" Gabe asked.

"Only slightly," you replied. "Let me guess... Candyman and The Devil?"

"Original aren't we?"

"Very," you role your eyes and let the boys in. "Wait... angel blades please!" They look at you with a frown then sigh and give you the sliver blades. "SAMMY DEAN-O CAS! GABE AND LUCI ARE HERE!" you yelled.

"Hey! When did I let you call me Luci?" Lucifer turned to you with his arms crossed.

"When you were drunk flirting with me," His face turns red and he rushes to the table of sweets.

"Sonofabitch!" Dean takes out his blade your eyes widen and you jump from the stairs superhero style.

"Parkour," You whisper to yourself before you snatch the blade out of Dean's hand. "I thought I hid all of these... Dammit! One second" You run to your room and see that your own angel blade was missing... Damn you, Dean! "Dean! You go in my room one more time I will personally burn every porn magazine you have and put parental control on Sammy's laptop!" You march towards Dean and put the scepter up to his chest. "Charlie would be so proud right now!" You sigh and walk to the door and open it up to see your bestie, Charlie, in a Scarlet Witch costume.

"SUP BITCHES!" You jump and tackle her to the ground.

"What happened to your LARP Queen costume?"

"Felt bad for you being the only Marvel character,"

"You're the best!" You drag her downstairs to the rest. "Guess a witch has joined us!"

"Charlie is a witch?" Team free will said in unison.

"Uncultured swine's,"

"Mewling quim's," You turn to Charlie with a frown. "Why can't guys be like you?"