Minjoon

Requested and kinda kinky I think.
Jimin walked into his shared room with his boyfriend who was currently in his studio. Jimin smiled to himself as he saw his boyfriends shirt. He picked it up from the bed and walked into the shower. He took a quick shower, rinsing off all his sweat from the dance practice before washing his hair with a strawberry scented shampoo, the one that Namjoon loved so much. He dried off and heard the front door open. He quickly jumps into some boxers and Namjoon's big yellow sweater before jumping on the bed and grabbing his phone.

"Hey baby, I'm back." He says as he walks into the room, closing the door behind him. Jimin smiles and sits up.

"Hey." Jimin says. He smiles and kisses him.

"Is that my sweater?" Namjoon asks. Jimin smiles.

"I thought it looked comfy." He says shyly. Namjoon smiles.

"You look cute baby." He says. He kisses him again. He just looked so fucking cute. Jimin smiled.

"I do?" He asks shyly. Namjoon sat behind him and pulled him in between his legs, back against his chest.

"Yes you do." He says as he starts kissing the youngers neck. Jimin giggles softly.

"Hyung." He whines. He turns around and wraps his legs around Namjoon's waist. Namjoon smiles at him and brushes some hair out of his face before cupping his cheek and kissing him. It was soft first, filled with love. Soon it became more heated as Namjoon bit on Jimin's lip. He stuck his tongue in the smaller's mouth and the latter moaned in response. Namjoon laid him down and hovered over him. He removed his lips from Jimin's and started kissing his neck, leaving bruises behind. He looked up and found Jimin looking at him, flushed and cheeks rosy. Namjoon smiles and kissed him again. He lifted the big sweater and started kissing the smaller's stomach, up to his chest where he plays with his nipples, Jimin's cock hardening against his stomach. He smiled and unbuttoned his blouse before throwing it into the corner. He takes off the sweater Jimin is wearing and starts kissing and biting his collarbones. Jimin let's out soft whines and moans as Namjoon's cock rubs against his own, the friction between them feeling so damn good.

"Spread your legs for me baby boy." Namjoon says, his voice deep and it almost sounds like he's growling. Jimin obeys because he's always a good boy. Namjoon leans down and grabs his legs, spreading them even more. He starts kissing his inner thighs before softly sucking and biting on them, bruising them beautifully. Namjoon smiles and kisses Jimin again while his hand opens the bedside table and pulls out the pink fluffy handcuffs. He grabs Jimins wrists ans cuffs him to the bed.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful baby." Namjoon whispers. He grabs the vibrator from the bedside table.

"Open your mouth love." He says. Jimin does and Namjoon gently paces the vibrator in his mouth.

"Suck it for me baby." He says. He kisses Jimins stomach while taking off his boxers. He smiles and sucks his fingers before shoving one in his tight hole. Jimin let's out a soft muffled moan and Namjoon smiles satisfied. He takes his time with each finger until three fingers are buried inside Jimin. He takes them out and takes the vibrator from Jimin's mouth. He smiles before shoving it in. Jimin let's out an uncomfortable grunt and Namjoon smiles.

"Safe word baby?" He asks softly.

"Y-yellow daddy." Jimin breathes out. Namjoon nods and turns the vibrator on. Jimin let's out a shaky moan and Namjoon smiles in satisfaction.

"That's right my little slut." Namjoon says, kising his neck as he moves the vibrator in and out.

"'M gunna cum." Jimin says. Namjoon pulls the vibrator out and Jimin whines.

"Not without my permission baby boy." Namjoon says. Jimin looks up at him.

"Please daddy, I want your cock." Jimin whines. Namjoon smiles and forcefully grabs his hips, leaving bruises from his fingers behind. He slings the smaller's leg over his shoulder as he pushes himself into Jimin who let's out a moan that was a little louder than the ones from before. Namjoon starts moving and smiles.

"Jiminie baby, I wanna hear your moans, be loud for daddy, little slut." Namjoon says as he starts moving faster. He slowly wraps a a hand around Jimin's neck and starts chocking him while he rams into him. Jimin closes his eyes in pure bliss as he enjoys every second of his boyfriends dick slamming against his prostate while his hands feel numb from being tied up and he has a little trouble breathing.

"D-daddy, can I cum?" He asks.

"No, hold it." Namjoon says sternly.

"You wait for me." He says as he slightly tightens his grip on Jimin's throat. He soon comes and it almost sets Jimin off but he's a good boy and keeps it all in for his daddy. Namjoon takes a moment before he picks up his pace again.

"Fuck, you're such a good slut." He says. Jimin is a moaning mess, tugging on the handcuffs as he feels like he's gonna explode.

"Alright, cum for me slut." Namjoon says. Jimin does as he's told and let's out a loud moan.

"T-thank you daddy." He shakily says. Namjoon smiles and pulls out of him. He lets go of his throat and takes off the handcuffs. Jimin sits on his knees, already eager for his daddy's cock. Namjoon smiles and sits down in front of him. Jimin takes his big cock in his mouth and starts sucking it. He was so good it always surprised Namjoon. The eldest throws his head back as the younger works his magic. Namjoon soon tangles his fingers in the soft blue locks of Jimin and pushes in down on his cock, choking him. He does this a couple times before he feels two taps on his thigh. He lets go and cups the younger his face.

"You okay baby boy?" Jimin nods and eagerly starts sucking again. After a little longer Namjoon cums in Jimin's mouth who tries to swallow it all. A little string of cum and drool dripping down his chin.

"You're such a good boy." Namjoon says as he picks him up and carries him too the bathroom where he cleans him, placing kisses wherever he wanted. Jimin giggles softly. Namjoon carries them back into their room and puts on their boxers again before laying them down in bed. He kisses Jimin's head who snuggles up against him.

"I love you Jiminie." He says softly. Jimin smiles.

"I love you too." He says before he falls asleep.

Okay, I tried my best on this one, I'm really not this kinky so I have no idea if this is okay. I did try and google some shitue bc I'm dedicated yeah. Anyway, hope you enjoy💜✊🏻