YoonKook

Requested
Jungkook was always one to wander off and explore the deep parts of the sea, parts that his parents forbid him to enter but Jungkook was a curious kid. That's how they met. Jungkook and Yoongi. Yoongi wasn't too fond of the kid at first but couldn't resist the cute bunny smile, big brown eyes or colorful tail. Yoongi didn't have a colorful tail but Jungkook adored his black tentacles, or his gummy smile. He adored Yoongi. So he came back on several occasions.

"This is for you." Jungkook says, holding up the beautiful red crab while looking up at Yoongi with his big brown eyes. Yoongi took the crab with an amused smile.

"Thank you Kookie." The older says but Jungkook had already left, blushing madly. Yoongi just chuckled and shook his head.

Next time Kookie cane he wasn't bringing anything. He just wanted to see his Hyung.

"Hyung?" He asks as he enters Yoongi's hang out. He looks around and frowns. He goes to turn around but comes face to face with Mr. Min Yoongi.

"Hyung." Jungkook says softly, a smile on his flushed face.

"What are you doing here Kookie?" Yoongi asks, his tentacles sneaking up, slowly wrapping around the waist of the flushed younger.

"I...I was eehm..." Jungkook stumbles over his words as Yoongi pulls him closer.

"What do you want Kookie?" Yoongi asks gently, their faces not far apart. Jungkook swallows a lump in his throat before smiling.

"A kiss?" He asks, pointing at his lips. Yoongi smiled and planted his lips on the younger, making him even more flushed. Jungkook smiles as their lips move together, Yoongi's hand resting on his cheek.

"That good?" Yoongi asks as they break apart.

"Perfect." Jungkook breathes out and they smile at each other.