Taekook.

Jungkook stormed out of the dorm angrily. He was sick of it. He didn't want Taehyung to talk about 'hot people'. He was jealous. He has had a crush on the boy for years but was too afraid to admit his feelings because he wasn't nearly as hot as Taehyungs 'hot people'. I sighed and sat down on a bench close to the small pond that was surrounded by the park. I looked at the ducks, not paying attention to my phone that was ringing. After a while someone ran up to me.

"Kookie." The person breathed out. Taehyung had been running all afternoon, looking for the younger everywhere. He was glad he had found him.

"Jungkookie, what's wrong? Why did you run away?" The elder asks worried.

"It's nothing Taehyung." The younger answered shortly. Taehyung shrunk in his seat.

"Was it something I said?" He asks softly. Jungkook turns to him.

"It's everything Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin being close, Jimin who keeps talking about how amazing Taemin is in bed and Hoseok and Yoongi...you..." He says softly. Taehyung turns to him.

"What about me Kook?" He asks.

"Well, you keep talking about all those hot people and..." The younger cuts himself off.

"And you feel bad because you're never on it?" He asks. He wished this was the case because he has had a crush on the younger for the longest time.

"Maybe." The younger one mumbled. Taehyung smiled brightly.

"But Jungkookie, you deserve so much more than that stupid list. You are the most handsome boy I have ever met." The older says. Jungkook turns his head and looks at him.

"Do you really think so?" He asks hopeful. Taehyung nods and smiles at him. Jungkook doesn't waist any time and presses his lips against the older. They melt into each other, getting as much as they can to hold onto. They break apart and look at each other.

"I want you to be my boyfriend." Jungkook says making Taehyung smile.

"I'd love to." He answers. They share another quick kiss before they stand up and head home while holding hands.