Taekook

Faith was a cruel thing for Jungkook. It's like his whole life was already planned and he hated it more than anything. It was already decided who he should marry and what he would do, how many kids he would have. The little tug on his pinky always reminding him of that one mistake.

"Kookie." Jeon Jungkook didn't like following the rules, he liked to do his own thing.

"Kook, what's wrong?" Taehyung sits down beside him.

"Nothing Tae Tae." He says, yet his eyes wander back to his pinky, where he felt a small tug, just seconds ago.

"I-is it the string?" Tae asks softly, scared of the answer. Taehyung didn't have a string to connect him to his soulmate but Jungkook did.

"Tae, it's nothing." Kookie says. He goes to smile to his boyfriend but he stands up.

"Apparently it's something, you keep looking at it. I-I mean, it's your soulmate on the other side. I understand that you are excited to meet them. Maybe you should go meet them, they're probably waiting for you." Taehyung says, walking out of the living room and entering their shared bedroom, leaving Jungkook behind. Jungkook gets up and follows him. He softly knocks on the door.

"Tae, please come out." He says softly. The door opens and he immediately wraps his arms around his boyfriend.

"I already met her." He whispers softly.

"She's the daughter of a friend of my moms. She's really pretty." Jungkook says. Tae keeps silent, preparing for what comes next.

"But she's nothing compared to you." He says. Tae looks up. Face red and tears rolling down his cheeks.

"W-what?" He asks.

"Tae, I don't care about her, as long as we both live, you are my soulmate." Kook says.

"But you are meant to be, don't you wanna be happy, live a perfect life?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook smiles and pulls Tae closer by his neck.

"My life is perfect with you in it Tae Tae." He says. Taehyung smiles and kisses him. Maybe faith did her thing, but even faith can make mistakes.