Namseok.

Hoseok was still in the dance studio. He didn't know it was already 3 A.M. and he didn't know he had already been here for 15 hours. He sat down and took a gulp out of his water bottle. He heard a creak and turned to see a worried Namjoon walking trough the door.

"Hobi Hyung, you skipped dinner." He says softly as he sits down next to Hoseok. Hoseok frowns.

"How late is it?" He asks.

"3A.M." Namjoon says with a soft smile.

"I didn't notice." Hoseok says with a chuckle, but the younger knew he was hiding something.

"It's okay Hobi, I know something's up, you can tell me." Namjoon says softly as he hands the elder a hamburger, and ofcourse, his beloved sprite. Hobi smiles at Namjoon and almost melts. Did he get more handsome every time he laid eyes on him? Namjoon gives him a small smile and lays his hand on his knee.

"You can tell me everything." Namjoon says. Hoseok smiles.

"Not this time Joon-ah." He says. Namjoon frowns.

"Why not Hobi?" He asks. He was genuinely surprised, Hoseok always told him everything, everything.

"I-I...it's about you." Hoseok says and finishes his hamburger.

"What about me? Did I do something wrong?" The younger asks worried. Hoseok smiles and lays his hand on Namjoon's which is still on his knee.

"No, you're perfect." He says with a smile.

"What's wrong then?" Namjoon asks doubtful.

"I don't know how to say it." Hoseok says. Namjoon smiles.

"Spit it out." He says. Hoseok nods.

"I-I think- No I know that I am in love with you." Hoseok says softly. Namjoon smiles but Hoseok can't see. When Namjoon pulls his hand back his world seems to collapse, but that's only until Namjoon cups his cheek, and kisses him. It took Hoseok a moment but soon he was holding onto Namjoon as if he was his life line. Namjoon slightly pushed them over and he runs his hands trough Hoseok's hair, tugging on it slightly. He leaves Hoseok's lips and starts kissing his neck. Hoseok slightly moans and starts pulling at Namjoon's shirt. Namjoon smiles and sits up, taking it off. Hoseok smiles and Namjoon takes his shirt off too. He runs his hands over Hoseok's chest and kisses him again before he took off and got rid of Hoseok's pants. His own pants followed soon after and he kissed Hoseok's chest, all the way down to the waistband of his boxers. He looks at Hoseok to ask permission and he nods. He takes off both of their boxers and looks around.

"I-I don't have any lube, or a condom." He says. Hoseok smiles and sits up.

"Just take me already." He says as he kisses Namjoon. Namjoon smiles and lifts Hoseok. Hoseok let's out a loud moan as he feels Namjoon enter him. He kisses the youngsters neck, leaving hickies. Namjoon moans as he moves to lay down again. He kisses Hoseok as he starts moving in and out. Hoseok moans when he hits his prostate. Namjoon smiles and starts moving faster. Hoseok starts clawing at Namjoon's back and soon they both come. They pant heavily and look at each other. They smile and Namjoon kisses Hoseok's nose.

"The stylists will kill us." Namjoon says, looking at what he did to Hoseok's neck, knowing he looks like that himself. Hoseok smiles and kisses him.

"I don't care." He says as they slowly get up. Namjoon wraps his arms around him and kisses him passionately.

"I love you Seokie." He whispers. Hoseok smiles.

"I love you too." He says and they get dressed. They head home and fall asleep curled up in Namjoon's bed.