Namjin. Pt. 1

Jin was always seen as the most beautiful guy in town, having both boys and girls swoon over him. When his mother passed and his father re married, he never saw daylight again. Once his father passed too it was over for SeokJin. His step mom set up a hair salon where Jin had to clean. When he wasn't working there he worked at their house where he lived with his step mom and her two daughters.

"Did you hear about the prince, he's looking to get married?" One of his step sisters says. Jin stops folding the laundry as he listens to them.

"Which one? The youngest, Jungkook, the middle one, Jimin, the second eldest, Yoongi or the oldest, Namjoon?" The youngest of the two asked.

"The oldest, he needs to marry soon because he needs to follow up to his father, he'll be visiting every town in the country to find the one." The eldest says dreamily. Jin smiled. Kim Namjoon was a god in the eyes of everyone, and supposedly the perfect human, being sweet, kind, lovable, handsome and a little clumsy. He quickly shakes his head. A adorable prince like him would never notice a worthless human like himself. He sighed as he went and put all the clean clothes away. He then went to his room and sat down, picking up his school stuff. He sat down on his bed and started studying. His step mom didn't want him to go to school. It saddened him because he always wanted to experience it since he always heard so much about it from the kids around his town.

"Jin, get down here and get started cleaning already!" He sighs, running a hand trough his pink hair as he rushes downstairs.

- - -

Kim Namjoon had listened to the wise advise of his brothers and threw a ball.

"It would be like a real fairy tale!" Jungkook had dreamily said. Namjoon knew his brothers where also out to find their true love but he wasn't one to turn down a party. Jin had soon heard all about the plans of the young prince and couldn't help but feel disappointed. Of course everyone was going, including his 'family' but they would never let him join. No matter how many times he'll ask. It where times like this that Jin really missed his mom. The night of the party he just sat in his room and listened to his family leave. Not many seconds later there was a knock at the door. He walked downstairs and opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" He asks his friends confused. Jungkook shows him his bunny smile.

"We can't go to a party without you, and don't worry, we'll make sure you're back in time because we know how strict your evil step mama is." He says. Hoseok smiles from behind him as Taemin holds out a bag.

"Quick, get dressed." Hoseok says. He smiles and takes the bag, closing the door. He quickly slipped on the white suit and fixed his hair before getting out.

"Let's go!" He says, locking the door. Taemin gets behind the wheel and starts driving towards the big palace. It wasn't too far out of their town so the drive was quick. They parked the car and walked in. Jin looked around in awe. They walked into the crowded ballroom and noticed all four Kim sons standing at the very beginning, looking over their guests. Jin smiled when he noticed Namjoon. He was indeed adorable. Namjoon locked eyes with the black haired and his heart stopped. He kept eye contact with the handsome guy for a while until his friend pulls him along.

"Dude, what's wrong?" Yoongi asks. Namjoon turns to him.

"I...I don't know." Namjoon says, feeling his heart beating heavily.

"He's in love." Jimin says over dramatically. Namjoon rolls his eyes and pats his eldest brother on the shoulder.

"See you later." He says before walking into the crowd. He wanted to find the guy. He was absolutely breath taking. After politely chatting with some lovely guests he noticed the guy heading outside. He excused himself and slipped out of the ballroom to the outside where he indeed found the beautiful guy walking trough the garden.

"Lovely, isn't it?" The prince asks. Jin turns around and freaks out.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know if I was allowed or not, but these flowers are so beautiful, I couldn't resist it." Jin says hurriedly as Namjoon moves in front of him.

"It's fine, I mean, you're the most beautiful thing here." Namjoon says. Jin smiles.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Sun SeokJin." Jin says, bowing politely. Namjoon smiles.

"Why have I never seen you before?" Namjoon asks, admiring the gorgeous boy in front of him.

"I don't come outside often." Jin says shyly. His eyes fall onto some beautiful flowers he'd recognize anywhere.

"O my god, are those kikyo snowflakes?" Jin asks suddenly, after they have been walking around and getting to know each other for a while. Namjoon turns around and smiles.

"Not many people know about these, sadly, they're such beauties." Namjoon says. Jin smiles.

"They're my favourite." Jin says, looking at the flower in wonder. Namjoon smiles and looks down at the slightly smaller male.

"You're really cute." Namjoon says. Jin turns to him and smiles shyly. They look at each other. Even a blind man could see the connection between them. They both leaned in and their lips touch. They share a beautiful kiss and break away just as Jin hears someone calling his name. He notices his friends looking for him.

"Shit." He curses.

"I have to go." He says and rushes away. He hears Namjoon calling out his name but there's no time. They quickly got in the car and the guys dropped him off at his house where he rushed in and quickly changed, pretending to be busy with cleaning. He sighed as he heard his family coming in.

This was the best night of his life.