×[¤ Chapter 66 ¤] ×

¤ 40 minutes later ¤

"Awesome, we can browse around before all the people come!" Soljin gasped pleased as their group leisurely strutted through the corridors. 

"Well actually, I don't want to burst your bubble but we only have 20 minutes left before the festival opens officially to visitors," Fay commented dryly as she glanced at her watch which indicated that it was 09:40 already. 

"Okay since we have checked reality, I want to go to the haunted house before people arrive!" Dohee immediately declared with a smug expression. 

"Nope," Daniel, Daehwi, Seongwoo, Jisung, Risa, Hana, Haruka and Euijin stated in unison.

"Woah, our class has a lot more scaredy cats than I knew huh?" Dohee chuckled amused and teasingly.

"Aren't you two easily scared too?" Baekho looked Soljin and Fay with a curious look.

"Nu-ah, not me," Soljin immediately stated, whilst Fay just shook her head in denial.

"I only hate spiders," She claimed somewhat proudly.

"Rather ghosts than spiders," Sungwoon mumbled as a chill went through him.

"Okay, so how about those who don't want to enter stay here and those who do want to enter go as a group?" Dohee proposed looking around.

Daniel in the meantime had shuffled towards Fay and softly nudged her shoulder, "Are you really going in?"

"Yeah sure, why not?" Fay shrugged casually, "It seems fun."

"Okay, then I'm coming too,"  Daniel immediately stated albeit with a bit of regret in his expression.

"If Daniels going then me too!" Risa and Seongwoo immediately stepped up. 

"I can't lose to Daniel!" Seongwoo added with a strong front. 

"I can't accept it that our biggest scaredy-cat - Daniel - is entering and I'm not!" Jisung immediately stated.

"Fay was the attraction and Daniel was the catalyst!" Dohee thought excitedly as in the end, everyone decided to join.

"Then what are we waiting for?!" Guanlin stated, looking at his watch, "Let's hurry to the ground floor, we're wasting time here!"

Everyone agreed with him and quickly hurried down the stairs to enter the haunted house before visitors would come...

¤ Haunted House, Ground floor ¤

"Oh how I'm starting to regret this," Daehwi mumbled as he grabbed Jisungs hand, who was also already shaking like a leaf.

"You can enter four by four!" The student announced and they immediately grouped up.

The first four to enter were Minhyun, Haruka, Jinyoung, and Dohee.

"See you outside sissy's!" Dohee announced before disappearing inside.

"What are we going to do with her?" Baekho groaned, shaking his head.

The student at the door waited for the signal that the first group had passed the first point in the haunted house before letting the next four - Woojin, Hana, Seoljin and Baekho in.

The haunted house of the second years was a combined project of two classes. The other two had set up food stalls outside, so the haunted house students - who had plenty of room, had made a big maze through the four quite big classrooms on the second floor.

"I didn't expect it to be such a grand-scaled haunted house." Jaehwan somewhat seemed excited rather than scared.

In the meantime, Daehwi, Jisung, Euijin, Seohee had entered and the first muffled screams started coming out from deeper into the haunted house.