×[¤ Chapter 34 ¤] ×

I don't know, what the fuck I'm feeling right now

Next day~

*Dohee's house*

The next day, the people who had decided to stay over at Dohee's house - which mostly consisted off her classmates for the play, didn't wake up until around 2 o'clock. Even then, everyone had shuffled into the kitchen with a lot off grumbling and stumbling.

"Who want's more pancakes?" Eunjin yelled from behind the stove - she had proclaimed herself to be a pancake master, whilst she flipped another pancake.

"ME!" Jihoon - the big eater, yelled enthousiasticly.

"One pancake coming up sir!" Eunjin yelled.

"Me too please!" Daniel yelled too.

"Coming right up, sir!"

"Dohee and Fay haven't woken up yet?" Soljin chuckled, looking at the time, "It's almost 3 o'clock."

"Nope," Haruka chuckled too, "They were the deepest sleepers afterall."

"Morning everyone~" Dhee said pretty cheerful as she finaly walked in to the kitchen/dining room "Good to see you've already started breakfast."

"Speak of the devil," Jinyoung whispered, slightly startled.

"What did you expect?" Euijin stuck her tongue out, "That we would starve until you woke up?"

"Maybe," Dohee shrugged teasingly.

Dohee's kitchen and dining room were next to the living room, so luckily - by scattering out in both rooms, everyone had managed to grab a seat.

"It's all thanks to your sister," Seohee stated, rolling a blueberry around on her plate, "and me of course. We both helped Eunjin out with finding everything she needed, to make pancakes."

"As long as you didn't destroy anything, I'm fine with you scavenging through my  kitchen." 

"Leaving that aside," Haruka curiously looked behind Dohee, "where's Fay?"

"She's coming," Dohee started laughing sligthly, albeit a bit nervous, "Please, just don't push her."

Just when everyone was about to ask what she meant, Fay walked in. Although her expression was quite blank, her eyes were narrowed in an irritated mannerism.

"Definitely not a morning person," Hana mouthed at Daniel, who - in response, just nodded his head with a helpless expression.

"Morning," Fay grumbled a bit incohorent.

"Fay, sweety, you want coffee?" Seohee proposed, immediately standing up to get her a cup.

"Yes, please." Fay nodded her head thoughtlessly, as she tapped away on her phone looking pretty agitated.

"Sooo, she's not a morning person, huh?" This time Jisung whisperd in Daniels ears.

"Yeah, I know." Daniel whisperd back, not averting his gaze from Fay, "She told me once."

"She's worser than Baekho." Minhyun commented softly, earning a low grow from the said person himself - who was seated next to him on the sofa.

"Dohee, Fay," Eunjin turned around from the stove with a questioning look, "How many pancakes?"

Just when Fay was about to answer, her phone rang, making her scoff after she saw the caller-ID.

"Excuse me," Fay mumbled picking up her phone, and walking out of the room, "Wow, the clusterfuck decided to call me!" she snarled in to the phone.