×[¤ Chapter 44 ¤] ×

I still get butterflies, even though I've seen you a hundred times

Next day~

*Classroom 3B, School*

"Allright everyone, attention please!" Risa clapped in her hands, grabbing everyone's attention. She and Hana were standing in front of the blackboard, having an important announcement to do.

Once again it was time for class 3B to work on their musical, and this time it was the stage outfits had finally been delivered.

Luckily, their chemistry teacher had called in sick, so they had 2 extra hours to work on the musical.

After everything with Leo, and Fay had been resolved Risa dedicated herself to the musical fully and Fay as a stand-in was not needed anymore - much to her own relief.

Fay had been given the narrator role - after a day of discussing, for the musical, since everyone thought it was appropriate to have one, to make the flow of the play better. No one else besides Fay had the whole play memorized so she immediately became the best candidate.

"Finally," Risa said in a speculating voice as everyone went silent "the costumes have been deliverd!"

A wave of excitement went through everyone, as they started curiously murmuring about how the costumes would look. Risa and Hana had decided to keep the final designs a secret from everyone.

"Fay!" Daniel whispered bending closer to her ear. Since they were standing remotely at the back off the class, no one paid much attention to them.

"What?" Fay whispered back in a hushed tone, not averting her gaze from Risa who was talking.

"What did your parents say, when you arrived home like that?" Daniel started chuckling only by thinking back at the cream puff mess they had made yesterday.

"Day was the only one home," Fay let out a soft laugh remembering her father's expression, "and he just looked at me when I walked in, blinked, and then continued with cooking. H just didn't want to have anything to do with it."

"My mom turned hysteric." Daniel confessed sheepishly scratching his neck, "She thought I was getting bullied at school."

"No way?," Fay gasped honestly shocked by his mother's conclusion of Daniels appearance, "If only she knew how popular you actually are, like how did you even explain it to her?"

"I told her I was with my girlfriend." Daniel dropped in a casual tone, suddenly unable to look at Fay, "That we were fooling around with cream puffs on an after-school date."

"You told her I'm your girlfriend?!" Fay hissed once again surprised, although they were on good terms again they - or at least she had not fully complied to the couple title yet, "And that we were on a date."

"At first I told her I was with a friend, who happened to be a girl." Daniel defended himself "But she thought I rejected that girl or something, and that I was now a victim to bullying."

"She believed you for your word?" Fay looked at him with a skeptical look.

"Of course not, although she did love the after-school date concept," Daniel shook his head in denial, "I had to show her a photo."

 Immediately Fay went through the few pictures they had taken together in her mind, "Wich one?"

"The one we took during our second date at the cafe. Because the cakes looked so pretty."

"Oh, that one..." Fay nodded her head, remembering the photo and classifying it as decent.

Daniel suddenly turned towards her with a seriously concerned face and concluded, "When I was looking up our photos, I realized how we have too few photos together."