×[¤ Chapter 13 ¤] ×

A tale as old as time, but a brand new pantomime

"Wait....Why are you holding a book in your hand?" Daehwi suddenly asked doubtingly "Shouldn't that be a script?"

"Oh no." Jinyoung groaned, burriying his face in his hand "I'm having a bad feeling about this."

"Sharp Daehwi, verry sharp." A smal grin started forming on mrs. Jeons face "We can't let you graduate without a challenge can we."

"Don't tell me we have to write the script ourselfs?" Jihoon asked, slightly already guessing the answer.

"Yes, you have to." Mrs. Jeon finally broke the answer "You'll be producing the whole play by yourself, for materials and costumes you can place your orders on a list, and give it to your homeroom teacher, and we'll take care off it."

"We're doomed." Woojin groaned, as he rested his head on his desk.

"Oh why the sullen looks?" Mrs. Jeon looked around with a surprised face "You've got a writer amongst you don't you?"

"Who? Huh?" Everyone started murmering, and looking around except for Risa who was grinning, and Fay who looked infront of her with a clueless face.

Slowly mrs. Jeons gaze shifted towards Fay, and everyone followed hers.

Fay who finally realised the attention was on her, reacted a bit startled "What me?! No way? I can't write a play?!"

"Says the winner off the national writing contest from two years ago." Risa started laughing "Even your denials are brought out as a question."

"How come we've never noticed this girl before?" Minhyun questioned himself surprised "She blended in so well, despite standing next to Risa all the time?"

"I just did that out off curiosity!" Fay protested immediately.

"And then you win immediately?" Hana - another girl in their class - laughed stunned "I don't think so.".

"You probably are already forming an idea in your mind, about the play." Mrs. Jeon raised an eyebrow expectationally "I still remember, when you gave your manuscript to me within a week.".

"You would really save us if you could do the script." Jaehwan voiced out what everyone thought.

"You can do it." Daniel whisperd encouragingly next to her.

Fay looked at the faces full off expectation, and let out a deep sigh, before standing up and walking to the board and grabbing a chalk.

In big letters she wrote two sentences on the board.

"BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
HIGH SCHOOL"

Then she wrote in smaller letters.

"For who could learn to love a broken girl"

"It's quiet simple." Fay explained brushing the dust off her fingers, as she looked at her classmates who gave her curious looks "The classical high school setting, a group off popular kids - including the prince and his talking plates, cups and clock - ended up in a vintage cafe. The most popular guy meets a beautifull barista, and he recognises her from somewhere, but he can't put his finger on it. His interest and more is prickled, and he decides to come back the next day. The next day at school, he catches a glimpse off the wallflower off the school, and he recognises her. From there their story starts."

A silence fell as everyone was taking in the story, and Fay started sweatdropping thinking it was a bad idea.

"Woah amazing!" Jisung was the first one to react, as he started doing his iconic clap from left to right.

Fay let out a sigh in relieve, as at least one off them liked it.

"How are we going to divide the characters?" Seongwoo asked expectationfully, as his eyes started twinkeling.

"Well I've a few ideas in my head." Fay said, as she started writing on the board again "First we have the three main characters."

Belle - most popular guy in school, in search off this girl, kind-hearted but goes allong with the flow

Beast - Beautifull girl, got bullied for her popularity, hides her beauty in school because off her past scar, secretly works at her fathers cafe

Gaston - Belle's rival, hates that he's more popular than him, tries confusing the beast about belle by getting close to her

"As you can see Belle is the prince in this plot line, and the beast is our princess." Fay made quotations marks with her hand, when she said prince and princess "As for the other characters..."

Maurice - Beasts dad, excentric owner off the cafe

Lefou - Gastons good believing best friend, not stupid just a bit off a bumbler, constantly ignites fire between Gaston and Belle. 

The bimbettes (3 people) - Gastons personal fan group, easly influenced by him, start the hate wave against the beast. Team up with the Enchantres to make it even worser because Gaston told them too.

Lumiere - Belle's best friend, suave, vivacious gentleman and Belle's love adviser

Enchantres - The Regina off this world, the one who bullied the beast in her middle school and made her traumtrized, cunning, jealous and pridefull. Is after Belle but once again her plans shatter due to the beast, whom she hates for her beauty. Teams up with Gaston to destroy everything.

Mrs. Potts -  Part off the popular group, somewhat the mother off the group, intelligent and reliable, best friend number two off Belle

ChipPotts - The mood maker and youngest off the popular group, cheerfull, curious and cheeky, afraid off Gaston.

Fifi -  Flirtatious, playfull and a tease and a femme fatale. The beauty off the popular group yet despite her strong front has a soft heart inside. Likes to tease Lumiere a lot.

Cogsworth - The serious one and order maker off the popular group. Can be strict even with his/her friends but means it well.

"I've mixed up the characters a bit, as you can see. The enchantress didn't cures the prince, instead she "cursed" the girl." Fay explained her plan "So basicly this will be in a high school setting, and the characters will all be around the age off 16 to 18. I've called them by their real names, because it's easier to explain that way.".

"Amazing!" Guanlin gasped in respect, at how quickly she thought that all up.

"I know there are some roles that might be less favourable, but I would like to divide them as equally as possible." Fay said with a sheepish smile "That is, if everyone agrees with this plan."

"Well class?" Mrs. Jeon - who had stepped aside asked, looking around.

"Uh....would we accept it?" Sungwoon asked, looked around the class with a grin.

"Of course we are going to accept it!" the whole classed yelled in unison...