×[¤ Chapter 8 ¤]×

Baby you're a firework, just ignite the light and let it shine ○

○ Baby you're a firework, just ignite the light and let it shine ○

Evening~

"The both off us are going to die tonight." Risa sighed, as she looked down at their feet.

"Whyn was it an option to wear heels again?" Fay sighed "Can't deny that they're cute tho."

"Uhm fashion, duh." Risa quoted the word fashion with her hands.

"Don't tell me I didn't warn you." Leo shook his head, as he walked behind them "I mean Fay can easly pass the night with ankle pain tomorrow, but you usually die after an hour Risa."

"Who do you think she does it for?" Fay mentally rolled her eyes at him.

"Then I'll just depend on you." Risa stuck her toungue out at him, as a slight breeze lifted the hem off her maxi dress, and made it dance around her.

She looked absolutely gorgeous, and Fay couldn't believe how she was still stuck to her love to Leo. On the other side, she couldn't believe how he still could possibly reject her.

"Trust me, I'll leave you behind." Leo sighed, but something in his voice indicated, the total opposite would happen.

"So Fay, were would we meet again?" Risa asked.

"Under that giantic red thing." Fay started making motions with her hands, to describe the place "What's it called again?"

"The red gate?" Leo put forward.

"Yeah that!" Fay nodded eagerly.

"I think, I already found them!" Risa clapped in her hands, pointing at a group off men leaning against the gate.

"It's a bunch off men?" Leo asked surprised "I thought friends!"

"They are our friends Leo." Fay raised her eyebrows at him "You have female friends too!"

"Yeah, but eleven off them?" Leo whisperd, as the boys had noticed their precense.

"Oh look, the man can do quick math." Risa sassed him before she greeted the boys.

"Hey there~" Daniel gave them a loose wave, with his usual smile.

"Did we make you wait too long?" Fay asked, slightly worried.

"Nope." Jisung shook his head "We only arrived five minutes ago."

"Oh that's good." Risa gave them a smile.