×[¤ Chapter 25 ¤] ×

Chicken nuggets won't break your heart

"You know what the both off us are right now?" Risa asked, taking a sip of her coke.

The both of them had crashed at Fays home, where as usual no one was. Totally done with life, a mental mess and getting stressed 24/7, called for a good old binge eating party.

 Totally done with life, a mental mess and getting stressed 24/7, called for a good old binge eating party

"Stressed, messed and totally done with life." Fay replied, taking a bite from her donut "Oh also craving."

"Everything of that, but that's not it." Risa shook her head, opening a pack off pockeys.

"Then what?" Fay gave her a side-eye, not in the mood to think too hard. She had been doing that too much for the past week.

The both of them were seated on the ground, with the small coffee table fully loaded with food, and drinks, as they shoved it all in to their mouths.

For once in their lifes, they had decided to skip school as their minds were totally not fixated on it.

"Fucked." Risa said letting out a dry laugh "The moment you start caring, you're fucked."

"Oh really?" Fay raised an eyebrow at her "And it took you seven years to realise that?"

"What can I do about it?! He was hot, and had a nice personality." Risa let out in a frustrated tone, "That jerk! He led me on the whole time."

"Although I don't want to hear that my brother is hot," Fay pulled a disgusted face, "He's certainly a jerk, I mean, even I thought it was going to work out. Especially because it took so long."

"Leaving my mess aside, what about you!" Risa slapped Fay's arm, totally oblivious about the incidents between Fay and Daniel, "You're sitting here drinking your cola as if it's beer, even though you still have your life together!"

"How do I have my life together?!" Fay immediately retorted in a biting tone, "I dated a guy for a month thinking his stupid letter was for me, but he actually just fooled me!"

"Even if that is true, you never listened to his explanation did you?" Risa got closer to Fay, as she had actually talked to Daniel a few days ago. 

Although Fay was the one who had send Daniel to the dance room, she didn't know the results of that conversation.

"He never said he had a explanation after I broke it off with him!" Fay slammed her can of coke on the table out off frustration making it splash around a bit, "That's the one wrong thing we all do when we fall in love! We have expectationts."

"We expect them to fall back in love with us too," Risa nodded in agreement "We expect them to treasure us as much as we treasure them, and we expect it all to go well. Because the damn bliss won't let you have negative thoughts." 

"But we never expect disappointment, and when it comes, you totally break down." Fay sighed dejected "In my case, that one month was a expectation because it went so well."