×[¤ Chapter 33 ¤] ×

Conflict is the beginning of conciousness ○

Fay walked back in to the crowd and tried spotting Risa wich was quite difficult among all these people squished together on the dance floor.

Also with her average height not wearing heels was a minus too. She spotted a familiar head inbetween the crowd and quickly pushed herself trough, excusing herself here and there.

"Haruka!" Fay gasped clinging on to the girls arm.

"Omg Fay, you and Daniel were breath taking out there." Haruka immediately started giggling.

"Thanks Haru but more importantly, where is Risa?" Fay asked quite distracted.

"She was there by the seats talking with the boys from our class." Haruka said pointing behind her.

"Thanks Haru!" Fay said before hurriying away again.

"Geez all she has been doing is running around." Dohee shook her head.

"Jisung!" Fay called out to the first person who came in to sight.

"Oh Fay!" Jisung smiled at her "Where's Daniel?"

"I just lost him in the crowd!" Fay smiled at him appologeticly before getting back to bussiness "Have you seen Risa?"

"Risa said she was going to grab another drink." Sungwoon answered instead.

"Thank you guys!" Fay said before she rushed inside again.

Right at that moment Daniel and Guanlin reached the group.

"There you are!" Seongwoo said, giving Daniel a slap on his back.

"Where have you been?" Jaehwan wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at him.

"Everywhere and nowhere~" Daniel stuck his tongue out at him.

Is that why, your bottom lip is swollen?" Woojin teased him with a grin.

"Is it?" Daniel asked, surprised as he averted his eyes towards his lips.

"Is there a Daniel-Fay, story part we missed?" Jihoon started relaxing a bit as he saw that Daniel wasn't really mad at them anymore.

"There's a lot you guys don't know." Daniel replied, his gaze wandering off into the crowd, "And half of it, I don't want to tell."

"Maybe it's better if he doesn't." Minhyun chuckled sheepishly.

"Agreed," Jinyoung nodded his head "just in case we mess up again."

"Well from what I know," Daehwi said "Fay has told Risa more than you did with us."

"Huh, really?" Daniel asked as this was quite new for him.

"Yeah a while ago," Seongwoo explained "she talked about it with us."

"It's a relief isn't it?" Jisung patted Daniels arm "That she's picking it up so well?"

"Y-yeah." Daniel stuttered slightly lost in his own thoughts...

*Toilet*

"Wait, but this does not make sense!" Risa grumbled out loud, seated on the toilet lid, as her hands were burried in her hair "What I heard from Daniel was slightly different?!"

Flashback~

I..." Daniel started looking nervous in Risa's eyes, "I need to tell you something!"